Map the waters you fish and maximize your catch rate with the Deeper Smart Sonar fishing app.
The original Deeper fish finder app is a must-have for any smart angler. It works with or without a Deeper sonar and boasts great features for planning fishing trips and maximizing your catch rate. Know when and where to fish, measure the depth, find your targets, reel them in, log your catches and share them on social media. All in one convenient app.
*We are currently working on developing the new amazing Fish Deeper App.
Features anyone can use:
• PLAN YOUR NEXT ANGLING TRIP with the solunar calendar (view hourly, daily, weekly and monthly information) and weather forecasts (check temperature, wind, humidity, pressure and sunset/sunrise).
• LOG EVERY CATCH: Record GPS coordinates, time and weather. Make notes to keep a detailed record of your best catches.
• MAP YOUR TRIP: Download offline maps, then mark and save your favorite spots.
• SHARE YOUR CATCHES with fellow anglers using the app’s camera mode. Just snap that trophy catch and share it on social media.
• DISCOVER DEEPER: Run the sonar simulations to discover how a fish finder can revolutionize your fishing.
Then take your smart angling to the next level by using the Deeper Smart Sonar App together with a Deeper sonar (explore our product range at www.deepersonar.com). Combined with one of these fish finders, the Deeper Smart Sonar App turns your smartphone into a high-grade sonar display.
• GET DATA to enhance your angling - depth, temperature, bottom structure, vegetation, fish location and more, all displayed live on your smartphone screen.
• TAKE CONTROL of your sonar readings with fully adjustable sensitivity, fish and depth alarms, a range of display options and scanning beam angles: narrow or wide (also mid for the CHIRP+).
• CHOOSE DIFFERENT MODES for different types of angling. Use it as a fish finder from the shore, ice flasher in ice fishing mode, or map the waters you fish in boat mode.
• CREATE BATHYMETRIC LAKE MAPS directly from the shore in onshore fishing mode (only with the PRO+ and CHIRP+ models) or with a Deeper sonar mounted to your boat or kayak (all models, expect the START).
• VIEW AND ANALYZE your lake maps on your PC/laptop using Lakebook™ bathymetry management platform. Log in at maps.deepersonar.com to see your maps and download raw mapping data.
• MAP AND MARK EVERY ICE FISHING HOLE and store data from your Deeper sonar for every location in ice fishing mode (all models, except the START).
• STORE ALL YOUR ANGLING DATA collected from your Deeper smart sonar with unlimited data storage in the app.
Cleaned out the closet. Got rid of bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When it works, it works very well...
As per title, when it works it works really really well BUT most of the time it is extremely temperamental. Deeper Support claim that there is no hardware issues after looking at everything held under my server account. Has serious problems where depths suddenly change from very shallow to deep as have to use the different beam setting depending on depth - not good if water is like a flooded Himalayas range with drop offs etc! Same goes if water is quite silty as the beam can penetrate through the silt & give completely wrong depths - even worse if the substrate is not a solid item but a composite of smaller items like stones, gravel or sand.
Fish icons are a waste of time tbh as it is anyones guess to whether it a double figure carp or 5lb of small silvers shoaled up. may as well just drop the icons to get a better indication of what has been detected.
For what the Deeper Pro+ costs (& feel ripped off as spent another £50 or so on the Night cover & Smartphone Mount only to find that they are given away along with a Multi Tool) it should be doing a better job than what it actually does. Has massive potential & I have worked with technology development for 30+ years & would be ashamed to put out something like this!!!
Useful but far from perfect
I had expected something that at least approximated the numerous promo videos and “Pro endorsement hype” but as usual the real life experience is something else - especially in other than perfect aquatic conditions.
The fish icon feature is rubbish so turn off as is the “best days to catch” calendar ( really guys don’t try & play Mystic Meg).
If you want a fair idea of depth and water temp it does job most of time but I remain dubious about it’s reading of bottom make up .
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry to hear that the Deeper sonar was disappointing to you. Fish Icons are based on an algorithm that tries to guess which sonar reflections could be fishes, and considering that it's just an algorithm - it can make mistakes. We are always working on improving the accuracy of it, but if you feel like not using Fish Icons - you can definitely turn them off and detect fish based on "raw" sonar readings, which is quite easy too. Learn more about this here: https://deepersonar.com/us/en_us/how-it-works/how-to-read-fishfinder
If you happen to have any additional questions - be sure to let us know at email@example.com
I’ve been using Deeper software for a year but installed the new software on Friday, went fishing Saturday and was less than impressed. I was getting”no internet connection” when trying to log in, then it didn’t recognise my email address, then when I tried to make a new account, email address already taken. Eventually after wasting an hour on the new software it was working. The scroll kept stalling, the reconnection button was continually flashing up. You don’t get these problems with a £10 marker float, I shouldn’t have to spend £210 for something that may or may not work. It’s not good enough Deeper! We pay our money and expect a service.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, really sorry to hear about so many issues with the app. The fact that the app was telling "no internet connection" can be caused if you turn off the apps permission to access mobile data. This can be adjusted in the Mobile Data settings (scroll down to see the list of apps that can access internet). FishDeeper app should have the permission turned on, otherwise it will be unable to connect to internet.
We will be improving the performance of the app and its features, and we'll do everything possible to provide the sonar fishing experience. If you have any questions or unsolved problems - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you ASAP.
- Deeper UAB
- 127.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Deeper
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.