Our award-winning trading app gives you access to investing on the go. Wherever you are, you will always have access to your portfolio. No longer are you limited to investing only in your home market. With DEGIRO, you can access exchanges worldwide.. Wherever you are, you have access to more than 50 exchanges, across 30 different countries. Trade on the Euronext, Xetra, Nasdaq, the NYSE and more.
Awarded the best stock trading app
DEGIRO was granted the Best Mobile Share Dealing Award at the Investment and Wealth Management Awards, hosted by the Financial Times and Investors Chronical, due to the app's user-friendly experience and the abundance of trading opportunities available. The free investment app will always give you quick access to your portfolio so you can monitor its performance. Easily trade stocks, trackers, funds, options, futures and more, anytime, anywhere. The app will also show you relevant news and announcements about your investments..
Safe and reliable
DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe. At DEGIRO, you can rest assured that your investments are held securely. Our first priority is to keep your investments safe. Through asset segregation, your investments and funds are separated from DEGIRO and held in a custodian entity. This way, your assets are always secure.
DEGIRO was established with the vision to service the professional market and retail investors,providing a modern and low-cost alternative to the existing range of brokerage platforms. Low prices combined with a secure, reliable and innovative trading platform has resulted in rapid growth and has made DEGIRO one of the largest brokers in Europe. Find out more about DEGIRO: https://www.degiro.co.uk
DEGIRO operates under the regulatory supervision of the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and The Netherlands Financial Markets Authority (AFM). DEGIRO is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Note: Investing involves risks. You can lose (a part of) your deposit. We advise you to only invest in financial products which match your knowledge and experience.
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but I have a list of issues
Overall experience with degiro and IOS app are vgood. But my issues (and these problems have cost me quite some money) are:
1) No english language for NL app
2) Market data is not always realtime. This means prices, profits etc are all delayed by 15mins - this needs to be realtime (at very least buy/sell quote prices).
3) Not really suitable for day trading - need faster way of adjusting and executing trades (and with realtime prices). Maybe offer level2 Or provide API Or integrate with other tools like tradingview?
4) Not possible to set stop limits as well as sell limit orders at the same time. Also not possible to set stop losses for certain category stocks (you find it out after you have an open position).
5) If you trade the same stock twice in one day the data is merged/muddled in your portfolio view so you have little idea if you have made profit/loss on the 2nd trade. I’d like to see those stats but separated by each trade.
6) Login session times-out when you are waiting to make a trade and then need to quickly login again to execute the order. Not handy for day trading when speed is important.
7) Not all stocks are available. Quite a few UK stocks are missing.
8) Lack of research/info means I need a 3rd party tool to support my trading. I need decent graphs and a good screener. No problem but need API so I can trade with 3rd part tool too.
So far so good
Have been with Degiro for nearly a year now after switching from Hargreaves Lansdowne and IG. The fees are lower which was my main motivation. I mostly just do basic trades (I don't use margins/cfd etc) in US stocks from the uk so being able to easily see my profit adjusted for the pound to dollar conversion is another important bonus.
The app could do with some improvements, I miss having price alerts and placing orders based on total cost of order for instance.
Decent app but very basic.
Let’s you trade but UI/X is poor. No customisation of any kind. No tracking of net gain/loss day to day, month to month, etc. Really difficult to track down your past transactions unless you know exactly when it was placed. Why can’t I go to a stock’s page and view all transactions for it there and then? No ability to filter news. Maybe I want to only view news from companies I’m invested in. Login is nice and easy with 5 digit pin but most other apps have moved onto Touch ID and this hasn’t. Some useful features on the website not present on the app. No major changes to the app for more than a year that I’ve been using it now and no sign of any improvements down the line because there isn’t any communication from the developers. I’ll update if things change.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.