DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can save on average 85%* on costs.
DEGIRO is able to provide all investors with transparent institutional rates thanks to its innovative technology and cost-focused approach. We offer fees which are on average 85%* lower than our competitors, while providing access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and super fast execution.
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest. Thanks to efficient technology and a cost-focused approach you can trade against fees which are on average 85%* lower than our competitors. While still having access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and super fast execution.
DEGIRO was established with the vision to service the professional market as well as retail investors with a highly innovative and low-cost alternative to the existing range of brokerage platforms. Low prices combined with a secure, reliable and innovative trading platform has resulted in rapid growth and has made DEGIRO the fastest growing broker in Europe.
With the new App you will always have quick access to your portfolio with a safe and easy 5 digit login. Trade in stocks, trackers, funds, options, futures and more, anywhere, anytime.
From New York to Tokyo, and Sydney to Toronto. With DEGIRO you can invest truly globally. Through our systems it is possible to trade on all major stock markets worldwide using a multitude of financial instruments.
Safe and Reliable
For a number of years DEGIRO has provided a reliable investment platform for both retail and professional investors in Europe. Every year we process billions of euros in transactions via our in-house infrastructure. Our technology is fully compliant with regulatory banking standards. You can rest assured you are investing safely with DEGIRO. In contrast to traditional banks, your investments and cash are 100% segregated and held within a separate custodian entity. This means all of your assets are safely segregated from DEGIRO BV, the company behind DEGIRO.
DEGIRO operates under the regulatory supervision of the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and The Netherlands Financial Markets Authority (AFM). DEGIRO is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
In order to use the App you need to create an account which can be done easily online within 10 minutes through our website degiro.co.uk. DEGIRO uses derived bank identification to authorise your account and confirm your identity. The verification process is fully authenticated via your existing bank account, meaning there is no complicated paperwork to fill in. You can transfer your first deposit to your DEGIRO account securely via your own bank or SOFORT.
*Average savings on a product selection in comparison with 7 other brokers, see https://www.degiro.co.uk/fees/
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Good but I have a list of issues
Overall experience with degiro and IOS app are vgood. But my issues (and these problems have cost me quite some money) are:
1) No english language for NL app
2) Market data is not always realtime. This means prices, profits etc are all delayed by 15mins - this needs to be realtime (at very least buy/sell quote prices).
3) Not really suitable for day trading - need faster way of adjusting and executing trades (and with realtime prices). Maybe offer level2 Or provide API Or integrate with other tools like tradingview?
4) Not possible to set stop limits as well as sell limit orders at the same time. Also not possible to set stop losses for certain category stocks (you find it out after you have an open position).
5) If you trade the same stock twice in one day the data is merged/muddled in your portfolio view so you have little idea if you have made profit/loss on the 2nd trade. I’d like to see those stats but separated by each trade.
6) Login session times-out when you are waiting to make a trade and then need to quickly login again to execute the order. Not handy for day trading when speed is important.
7) Not all stocks are available. Quite a few UK stocks are missing.
8) Lack of research/info means I need a 3rd party tool to support my trading. I need decent graphs and a good screener. No problem but need API so I can trade with 3rd part tool too.
Very easy to use and easy to find stocks you're looking for. Only issue is that British GBX stocks are oddly converted into pence, whereas buying NASDAQ you can just buy a whole share instead of buying part shares. Would be nice to have the option of buying either whole, or part shares of GBX stocks instead of compulsory part shares.
Decent app but very basic.
Let’s you trade but UI/X is poor. No customisation of any kind. No tracking of net gain/loss day to day, month to month, etc. Really difficult to track down your past transactions unless you know exactly when it was placed. Why can’t I go to a stock’s page and view all transactions for it there and then? No ability to filter news. Maybe I want to only view news from companies I’m invested in. Login is nice and easy with 5 digit pin but most other apps have moved onto Touch ID and this hasn’t. Some useful features on the website not present on the app. No major changes to the app for more than a year that I’ve been using it now and no sign of any improvements down the line because there isn’t any communication from the developers. I’ll update if things change.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.