Want to manage deliveries in real-time? The Delivery Driver app lets you see which drivers are available, allocate orders and track them to completion. Manage delivery orders from your customers who place their orders via the eatsy food marketplace or your own branded eatsy powered app. Putting control back in your hands.
eatsy is the only food & drink marketplace run by local independent businesses where customers can order food or drink for delivery, collection, table service or room service. Suitable for all sorts of independent businesses selling edible products including: local bakeries, cafes, restaurants, bars, delicatessens, hotels, wine stores, farmers markets, convenience stores, takeaways & many other local independent food & drink sellers.
We want to empower your business to take back control and save money. If your business is not currently powered by eatsy then register at the website to get your store and take control of your business
DELIVERY DRIVER IN A NUTSHELL
· See which drivers are available (driver can make themselves available and unavailable)
· Already Trusted by 20,000+ paying customers delivering 100s of thousands of dishes
· Track Orders live on the Map. Integration with Google Maps & Apple Maps. View delivery route directly from your app.
· Manager delivery orders
· Update orders to say they are now on their way
· Update orders as delivery complete
· Let customers see in real time where their order is.
· Receive visual and sound notifications when orders arrive on your smartphone or tablet, even when the app is closed
· Take a signature to confirm delivery
· Drivers can add notes or even take a picture of the delivery
· We keep our rates low so that you can invest more back into your business.
WHAT MAKES EATSY SPECIAL?
We are a UK company, based in Bristol. Our first restaurant website launched over 6 years ago to help our local takeaways take back control of their orders. We enabled their customers to order online without paying ridiculous high fees. Due to our honest & transparent approach we were asked by more & more places to help them. So, we decided to launch eatsy to help other business owners & their customers, make online ordering eatsy. We want to create trust in the online ordering world & you can be assured every venue listed on eatsy has a food hygiene rating of 4 or above. We also support venues by creating their own branded apps & making them more transparent on the marketplace.
At eatsy we provide the technology for any food or drink sellers to add their store & start selling their products online in our virtual shopping mall. We put the sellers in control & provide a platform that empowers the community just like the high street did in the past.The marketplace is effectively run by the local businesses we are just giving them the best tools to be able to compete.
We are building the future & are therefore focused on enabling a platform for everyone, no matter how big or small the venue with eatsy you can order from your phone. Simple. We grow & make things better by you spreading the word & requesting your favourite venue is listed.
eatsy is currently focused on building out the food venues in Bristol (UK). Our aim is to make it as easy to sell food online as it is to buy food online. If you have a restaurant, takeaway, café, bar, hotel or other venue selling food or drink then join eatsy & enable your customers to order online. Head over to our website to register & get up & running http://www.eatsy.co.uk/
NOTE: This app only works in the United Kingdom
Minor bug corrections
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Making It Simple Ltd
- 37 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Making It Simple Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.