"Spacehopper has distilled the fun and chaos of combat-focused racing games like Mario Kart and Wipeout into a 2D side-scrolling affair that works tremendously well on the touchscreen." (TouchArcade)
"...its skilful fusion of racing and side-scrolling shooting comes off beautifully, making it one of the most interesting games of its kind on the App Store." (PockerGamer 8/10)
Snake your way through the galaxy’s finest race tracks, and charge to victory in some of the coolest ships known to man. Quick thinking and faster reactions are the order of the day. Race tactically; throw off homing missiles with decoy mines or risk the tight fast route to pull a chain-boosted lead then claim your victory from the tournament BOSS as you take him out with a Laser blast…
Can you take your place at the top podium on every event and become a true Delta-V Legend?
• Race against friend’s Ghosts in all 54 events – watch them crash and burn!
• 6 tournaments split across 54 events, all with multiple routes to victory.
• 7 distinct event types including Race, Elimination, Collector, Time Trials...
• 8 awesome offensive and defensive power ups (Cannon, Spread, Laser, Mine, Missiles, Force Field, Boost, Phase Shift.
• Work your way through 12 unique ships, each with different performance, defence, and loadout capabilities.
• Advanced AI that is just waiting for you to slip up.
• A totally original, thumping soundtrack by DeathBoy.
• Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
• Cloud saving. Uses your Game Center ID to keep your progress across multiple devices.
• Get that quick adrenaline fix or settle in for a full-on, nerve fraying session.
Fixed some layout issues on iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game... Very useable controls... Excellent gameplay with cool features and sound. Performance on an iPhone 4S is very good and smooth so I can only imagine it gets better on newer models. Can't stop playing this one!!!
This is a slick and polished racer with a few extremely well-chosen nods towards the WipEout series, amongst others. Stacked with modes, ships and course, it's great value for money and is a very high quality production throughout. Well worth a go!
This game looks, sounds and plays fantastically. The controls are sublime, and the leaderboard and ghost intergration adds a competitive layer among friends that other games struggle to match.
A unique, fun and highly recommended experience.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.