Award-winning diagnostic-reasoning support tool, designed by physicians to help healthcare professionals get to a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
Dem Dx has been designed for use by the global healthcare community and is clinically proven to improve your diagnostic skills. Start with a presenting complaint, add associated symptoms/signs and we will guide you to reach a set of potential diagnoses.
Dem Dx gives you:
• >10,000 clinical presentations
• 15 Clinical Specialities
• >1,500 potential diagnoses
• >500 media files – x-rays, ECGs, breath sounds and more
• >300 multiple-choice questions to test your skills as you go
• Further information on each diagnosis - epidemiology, pathophysiology and disease classification
• Ability to create and save clinical histories
Dem Dx has been recognised globally with the following awards:
• Horizon 2020 Seal of Excellence 2017 and 2018
• Harvard Business School New Ventures in Europe 2017
• Digital Top50 2016
• Innovate UK 2016
• UK Women in Innovation 2016
Designed for practising physicians, nurses, healthcare workers and students, Dem Dx is in use globally to improve the quality of medical clinical decision-making and advance medical teaching.
Connect with us:
Dem Dx is free to download and to use during the trial period.
After the free trial period expires Dem Dx offers the following subscription options:
Monthly: £14.99 (or international equivalent)
Annual: £149.99 (or international equivalent)
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase
Small bug fixes and cosmetic changes for iPhone.
Screen layout fixes for iPADs running iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Medical student review
An app which allows you touch up and reinforce your knowledge with potential clinical scenarios. The user interface is simple and easy to navigate! A powerful and worthwhile app to have in your arsenal
Really handy app
Dem Dx is very useful for helping me come up with diagnoses and as a revision tool. Really enjoy using the app. It is easy to use and covers a lot of useful content, definitely recommend buying!
Perfect for medics and trainees alike
A very useful app for medics and trainees. So much information in there and lots of pictures and photos.
This app gets better and better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DEM DX Ltd
- 151.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Dem Dx Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Recurring Subscription £14.99
- Rheumatology Chapter £3.99
- Annual Recurring Subscription £149.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.