Designed to enhance the listening experience with Denon’s new line of Music Maniac™ headphones, the Denon Audio app is designed for the on-the-go audiophile. The Denon Audio app features a premium audio player that lets you experience the best possible sound quality from your iPod music library and favorite Internet radio stations. Create & save custom EQ curves, create & save instant playlists, enjoy internet radio stations via the built-in TuneIn service, and more. The Denon Audio app will quickly replace all of your other music apps.
The Denon Audio app features a customizable graphical equalizer that lets you contour your own sound by directly manipulating more than 1000 discrete bands of equalization without adding spatial distortion or decreasing sound quality. Pump up the bass, restore those highs, and start jammin’!
Note: The EQ features require an In-App Purchase.
• Graphical equalizer for your iPod music library and streaming Internet Radio
• 1000 possible discrete bands
• 10 built in EQ Presets
• Create and save your own EQ Presets
• Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
• Real-time spectrum analyzer
• Linear phase design
• No spatial distortion
IPOD MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
• Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as docking stations, a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, Bluetooth, or Airplay.
• Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
• Save the playback queue as a new playlist
• A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
• Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
• Shuffle and repeat playback modes
• iPod library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
• The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
• Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
• Powerful search feature for your iPod music library and Internet Radio
• Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
• Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
• Streams music over AirPlay to any Denon AirPlay compatible receiver or HiFi product
• Streams music over Bluetooth in your car or to any Bluetooth speaker or headphones
• Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Text Message (iMessage)
• The Denon Audio app requires iOS 5 or later and works with the iPhone 3GS or newer, the iTouch 3rd generation or newer, and all iPads (in 2x mode).
• DRM protected iTunes music is NOT supported by the Denon Audio app (or any 3rd party music app)
• iTunes Match will be supported in a future update
• Wi-Fi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great equaliser, but player could use some work.
Equaliser is fantastic and does exactly what you want with immediate response. The interface for playing music can be annoying though, as I would prefer it to mimic the native music app for iPhone by building the queue automatically when choosing a track.
Delete that tired old confusing Apple Music player, stop the rubbish playing every time you dock your device. This is the only app I have found that allows me to search more music and add to the the current queue while it’s playing, try that with the hopeless Apple Music program. Apple want you to sit for half and hour and make a playlist before you start playing, this lets you add to the queue on the fly. Apple take note on how to write a music app properly.
Denon I have one request, please add chrome cast support.
Music man loving this app
I listen to a lot of music through my headphones. If you have a great pair of headphones why settle for a half rate player. You can control the frequency across the range to get the perfect setting for your music, other players have fixed sliders where you can change certain frequency levels. And yes it’s definitely worth paying the £1.99 to add the equaliser, I can’t live without it. It’s easy to build playlists or play whole albums. I thoroughly recommend it to replace whatever you are using now.
The developer, D&M Holdings, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- D&M Holdings Inc.
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © D&M Holdings Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Equalizer £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.