Diabetes Diary allows diabetics to record glucose readings, insulin doses and carbohydrate intake, supporting both mmol/L and mg/dL units for glucose readings and a fully customisable list of insulin types. As a diabetic myself, I wrote this application to help me monitor my diabetes and view trends over time.
Activity is available to view in a month-by-month history and is presented with an overview of mean glucose reading and daily insulin dose. The same information is also presented in a graph view with the facility to take a capture for future reference.
- mmol/L and mg/dL support with low and high value highlight option
- fully customisable insulin brand list
- carbohydrate intake
- fully customisable 'time of day' tagging with associated start and end times and auto-fill function
- note facility for glucose readings, carb intake and insulin doses
- edit and delete facility
- toggle fast-access to Add New Readings on application start-up
- month-by-month and last seven days history views with mean glucose reading and daily carb intake and insulin dose and email export
- graph view with capture facility
- 'average day' graph view with capture facility
- injection site distribution diagram
- HTML/CSV export and full database back-up and restore via Dropbox and built-in web server
More is information at http://diabetesdiary.fridayforward.com
Insulin Calculator: simple insulin calculation utility app
Squared: classic pen-and-paper game for iPhone and iPod touch
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixes issue with decimal values for certain localisations
- Support for iPhone X
- Improved support for iOS 11
- Fixes issue when adding empty events
Ratings and Reviews
Really easy to use
I was looking for a simple app to record carbs, insulin and readings and this works really well.
You can set the app to automatically open on the input screen, with your previous medicines and parameters.
This app is great. I use it all the time (instead of my log book). Because you can log injection dose and note what you eat (as well as glucose count, type of insulin and injection site) I have managed to halve my daily insulin intake. My glucose control is better now than it has ever been. I usually have hb1ca of 8.5 but I predict that this will be much lower when I'm tested next month (update: it is now 7.1 which is thanks to this app). The analysis / graph tool has really helped me get to grips with where I've been going wrong each day. I wouldn't be without this app.
Just what the doctor ordered.
Downloaded the app. Great no hassle, no problems, no fuss. So easy to keep record whilst on the go without having to carry log books or computers. So easy to use, clear and precise with buckets of options to personalise. Found the emailed reports a great feature as I had recorded quite a bit before I found I could download, but once I did, great for keeping track. I am looking forward to many years of use and up dates to what I think is aleardy a great little app at a reasonable price.
The developer, fridayforward, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chris Bowley
- 12.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Chris Bowley
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.