DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion OS X App on the App Store. This is the first Diabetes Software that syncs your data using iCloud or Dropbox! So your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
Log all relevant information for your diabetes management:
- Blood sugar
- Insulin (Bolus, Basal)
- Ketone in mmol/L and free form
- Duration of Activities
- Blood Pressure
Get a quick overview of your daily glucose and insulin data in an easy to read diary
Understand your data with nice built in graphs:
- Blood glucose graph
- Insulin graph
- Blood sugar by time of day
- HbA1C graph
- Standard Day/Standard Week graph to compare different days/weeks in one graph
- Blood Pressure graph
All reports and graphs can also be printed out or sent to your doctor.
International units for the various measurements are configurable (mmol/L, mg/dL, %). Changing these preferences will also automatically translate existing entries into these units.
Import data from the DiamondMini device from FORA.
Import data from Bluetooth LE based devices such as: AccuChek Guid, Contour Next One
- View data from the last 3 days with a nice glucose chart
- Add the Glucose, Insulin, HbA1C, Medication and Carbs using the digital crown
Data can be synced to other devices (Mac or iOS devices) with Dropbox or iCloud (In-App purchase needed)
The free application offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing. Standard License In-App Purchase offers unlimited number of entries. Cloud Sync license offers the possibility to sync data to other devices (separate purchase for iPhone/iPad and Mac version needed).
This release brings a new feature for all people having to administer a lot of medications:
- you can now enter multiple medications in one entry mask to speed up your data entry
- you can save medication templates for a list of medications and load them later on to apply them in one go
- medications templates are also synced to your other devices as well, so you can us them there as well
And for iOS13 users only:
- Added a search bar in the logbook to search for notes and values
- Filter in the logbook can also be set for certain type of events now
Furthermore we have worked on optimisations of the app:
- Improved scaling of input masks and logbook for better accessibility
- Printed Reports have header info for every week
- More consistency checks in the background to keep your data clean
- the first 2 lines of a note are now directly shown in the logbook. No need to open the detail anymore
We hope you like this update!
Remember that you can always send us a feedback directly from within the app (Settings->Send Feedback) if you have questions. We are happy to help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything I needed in simple easy to use interface
The Mac App via the App store & this App enable me to easily download the data from my Accu-Chek Mobile Meter.
That information together with analyses, notes, exercise & insulin details will allow me to monitor my blood-sugar levels easily, seeing the data on my iPhone & Watch.
Well.... it's ok, a better UI than myfatnesspal but still a bit clunky
Developer Response ,
Hi, I am always open for ideas to improve the app. You are welcome to share them with the feedback link built into the app.
- Pascal Freiburghaus
- 61.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Pascal Freiburghaus
- In-App Purchases
- Standard License £2.99
- Cloud Sync £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.