DICE has the shows you want to go to, in real life and online. Spanning music, arts and culture, we have hundreds of choice events happening every day, but we’ll only recommend shows we know you’ll love.
With DICE, you can:
* stream shows, festivals and workshops from all around the world
* get tickets to live events in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, Madrid, Los Angeles and New York when we’re able to go out again
* invite friends, follow each other, and get suggestions for shows that you’ll both like and can attend together
* sync your Spotify or Apple Music and receive personalised recommendations based on your music library
* save events for later and we’ll let you know if tickets are running low closer to the date, or get reminders for when events go on sale so you don’t miss out
* join a waiting list if an event’s sold out and be next in line to get tickets, or get a refund if you can no longer go
* transfer tickets to a friend if you have a spare, can’t make it or as a gift because you’re nice like that.
If you have any questions, feelings, concerns, or just want to say hi – send an email to email@example.com.
This was a little release: some bug fixes, and tweaks to make your experience smoother. Keep any eye out for more soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you’re a local or just visiting, music fans needn’t gamble on securing tickets to the hottest concerts and festivals in the UK. From monster headliners at London’s O2 Arena to an up-and-coming songstress at a corner club, Dice connects fans to their favourite musical acts with a slick, beautiful app that makes booking tickets a snap—and without additional fees. Sold-out show? Just hop on the waiting list and get an alert if tickets become available.
Best support service.
Best support service out of any app or website I’ve ever used. Responses are both fast and actually coherent-do not need an oxford dictionary to decode. The responses are also always kind, like they often say how they hope the concert all goes well etc. The app itself is pretty good, notifications for upcoming tickets are incredibly useful. You can receive both a push notification and a text, life saviour. The waiting list itself is a holy grail, and that’s for both spare ticket holders and those anxiously waiting.
Just remember to have a full battery on the day of the concert because otherwise your tickets are non-existent (my tip: portable charger)
Besides that, I would highly recommend. Because any problems you have with the app, you can say and they will quickly be resolved by the support team.
Best app for gigs/entertainment!
Love this app! Always has a great selection of stuff to see, usually at reasonable prices which can sometimes be better than big-name ticket sellers. You can find some absolute gems - up and coming or yet to be discovered artists, or bigger names.
It’s great to be able to refund your ticket, which you can’t usually, if a gig is sold out (understandably), so someone else can enjoy the gig in your place if you can’t go - payments all transferred securely in the app. I’ve been able to get some last minute tickets for the same price to see some of my favourite musicians thanks to the waiting list.
Paper-free barcode is really handy as I personally can’t always print a paper ticket!
As a London user, I don’t know what this is like for other areas of the UK but I can’t really fault it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dice FM Ltd
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2021 DICE FM Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.