Diecast Collector is the most popular UK model collecting magazine, featuring both vintage collectables and the brand-new diecast releases. The monthly magazine is written and edited by collectors with a passion for the subject and includes a wide range of in-depth features and supplements on models old and new.
• Features from the likes of Corgi Toys, Dinky Toys, Tri-ang Spot-On, Matchbox Superfast and Hot Wheels
• Latest news and reviews
• Regular price guides so you know what it's worth
• Auctions, toyfairs and events.
• Buying and restoration tips
• The very latest releases from all the major manufacturers in the industry – AUTOart, Aviation 72, Bburago, Best of Show, Britains, Brooklin, CMC, CMF, Conrad, Corgi, Diecast Masters, DNA Collectibles, Ebbro, EFE, Eligor, Esval, Gemini Jets, Greenlight, InFlight, iScale, Ixo, Jada, KK, Maisto, MarGe Models, Matrix, Mini GT, Minichamps, Model Car Group, Norev, Northcord, NZG, Oxford Diecast, Paragon, Premium Classixxs, ROS, Schuco, Solido, Spark, Staples & Vine, Tecnomodel, Tekno, Top Marques, Triple 9, TSM, Universal Hobbies, Weise-Toys, Wiking, WSI, and many more.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
-If a subscription offers a free trial, at the end of the trial period, you will be charged the full price of the subscription. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions can be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Warners Group Publications Plc
- 28.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Diecast Collector Auto-Renewable Subscription £2.99
- Diecast Collector Auto Renewable Subscription £3.99
- Diecast Collector Auto-Renewable Subscription £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.