Take control of the data that powers your digital life - and experience the magic of apps designed with digi.me’s private sharing technology.
A new way to power apps with your data - privately
Digi.me is a new way for people to collect data from across their lives and reuse to power apps specially designed with our private sharing technology. There’s never been an easier, more secure, more ethical way for people to share data with apps. First, you have to download digi.me to build your own data library. Then you can explore and download cool apps that respect you and your privacy.
Build your encrypted digi.me data library
Before you share your personal data, you need to pull all that data into a single location under your control. Digi.me help you with this by enabling you to store your data on your cloud service of choice. Currently, these are:
• Google Drive
Once you have chosen your storage, you can then connect the sources where you share your data. Right now we have importers for over 15,000 services including:
# Finance and Banking
• Thousands of banks worldwide
# Fitness and Wellbeing
# Medical Records
• Iceland Department of Health
• Hundreds of US Hospitals
# Social Media, Entertainment and Interests
• UK DVLA MOT History
If there are other storage providers or sources, you would like to see us integrate with please use the in-app feature voting to let us know.
In-app features include:
• Search - search across all data sources by date and time period, by source, and by a person.
• Personal insights - find your top spends, top fitness stats and much more.
• Private Sharing - see what apps you’ve shared your data with, for how long and how your data is being used.
Private Sharing with apps
Digi.me gives you the ability to share your personal data with apps and companies. Each app provides a unique way for you to get value from your data, like convenience, insights, personalisation and offers.
• You control who you share your data with.
• The data sharing is a private, secure transaction between you and the third party.
• You can see who, what, how and where the third party will use your data.
• At any time you can revoke access to your data.
• Our service uses military-grade security to protect your data.
• All integration partners are advised on the best ways to manage your data and work with you for mutual benefit.
Third Party Apps to try out:
• TFP - Looking for a job? Running for office? Getting married? Automatically analyses all your social posts for vulgar or objectional content to see what you might want to delete.
• Sand - Analyses a year’s worth of social media data across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites to analyse your posting habits, including by day and time.
• HealthyMe - Allows users to download all of their medical records, including hospital visits, medication, allergies, vaccinations and diagnoses, into one place where they can easily be searched, viewed, and shared.
• Happy Not Happy - Provides insights on the emotional content and mood of your social media posts over the previous two years.
• SocialSafe - Allows you to import every photo you have ever posted, re-posted, commented on, or liked across every major social network.
• Retina Risk - Diabetes manager that uses your health and device data to help you identify your risk for sight-threatening retinopathy. You can track and monitor disease progression and gain insights into your condition.
• VaxAbroad - Analyzes your immunisation records to see what vaccines you need before traveling to a specific country.
• Finsights - Private and secure financial manager that instantly gives you a window into all of your expenses and spending. Features beautiful, interactive graphs and pie charts.
Getting, sharing and controlling access to your personal data gets easier with every release.
Here's what we're delivering with this update:
General bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s great to be able to see all my transactions across by current account and credit cards in one place. Would be nice to see current balance of accounts/credit cards, though.
Great except for one thing...
This app is wonderful!
But one small bug is why they loose a star:
The NHS Import Patient Data connector doesn't work if you have a hyphen (-) in your surname.
My partner can register theirs fine, but my one stays on the "please complete registration in the web browser" screen once the browser redirects to the app.
If I remove the - from my surname it'll go back to the app like you'd expect if registration was successful but of course as the name is incorrect it can't import any details :(
But aside from that; great app :D
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using digi.me. 😊
We'll pass this information regarding NHS data import onto our development team so that they can investigate.
If you'd like to recieve updates on the progress of this issue, you can send us a bug report. To do this, open up the digi.me app, click on your avatar in the top left of the screen and press "Send Feedback". We'll then be able to reach out to you and let you know when the issue has been resolved.
digi.me Support Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.