Digital Force Bag (DFB) is a joint release from UK Magicians Nick Einhorn & Craig Squires. This app is a unique digital tool for the serious mentalist or magician and is available for entertainment purposes only.
DFB has been designed to allow the user to force any one of 100 items.
It is easy enough for an eight year old to operate but useful enough for the world’s greatest magicians!
Two effects are included to get you started immediately and an option to fully customise DFB for your own personal use is currently included free!
● Easy to learn and remember
● Fully customisable for your own routines and languages
● Your audience will never suspect you are using a magic app
● Fun for the aspiring beginner and and an absolute essential for the professional
● Result can be different every time
● Export option allows you to share your routines with friends worldwide
- All 5 lists are now customisable and the force item can be quickly selected.
- Choose between having 2 or 3 finger swipe to go back.
- Clearer settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the cleanest force apps I’ve seen. Wish it had a dark mode function built into the notes
Probably best iPhone magic trick.
This is a brilliant App, and allows anyone to perform a range of effects easily and totally impromptu. Highest recommendation.
Great app - but one error
This is a neatly constructed app.
And works very smoothly indeed.
I have one query though. I am using an iPhone XR and have noticed what seems to be a error.
On ticking the option to use the swipe screen on startup.
On my iPhone, instead of going straight to the swipe screen, the settings screen flashes up first and then the swipe screen appears. I’m not sure if this happens on other iPhones but before any screen is shown the check for going straight to perform (or not) needs to be executed in the app code and then the right start screen can be chosen to appear (perform or settings). Other than that great piece of work.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.