No more confusion whether a room is available or who booked it, with the new Digital Sign Service Client for iOS, you can:
• View current and / or next meetings
• Create, confirm, extend and end meetings directly on the screen
• Show meeting room availability with color coding
• Automatically end no-show meetings and free up the room
• Use pin-code protection for accessing the door screen
• Show meeting directory to see all ongoing meetings
• Start / end meetings with one-touch booking screen
• Use customized templates to fit the branding of your organization
• Use the standard templates available for a quick start
• Display your company logo
• Display server-managed background image without accessing the individual screen
• Show videos on the screen
• Support for multiple time zones
Digital Sign Service Client for iOS is integrated with Microsoft Outlook® and Exchange and always displays up-to-date meeting information. The room booking display allows you to book, extend and end meetings directly on the touch screen. Instant booked meetings are automatically synchronized with the Exchange Server.
The interactive screen and integration to Outlook® ensures visitors and staff are always informed of future and current meetings. The ability to easily determine room availability and to manage meetings directly on the screen, improves your meeting room usage by reducing the number of meeting rooms sitting empty.
Use our Digital Sign Service Client on a larger display and create an overview of all current and upcoming meetings, or use the software on a smaller screen to show availability of hot desks etc.
For professional branding of your company, display customized templates or use the standard templates available. The Digital Sign Service Client supports both landscape and portrait mode.
Mount the room booking display, outside your meeting rooms using standard frames of your choice - or buy our complete package with Digital Sign Service hardware. We offer a range of quality hardware in modern designs. Some of these include room booking displays, meeting directory displays and desk booking displays.
• Performance improvement when Add, Extend and End reservations
• Set the default “show as” value from Resource Type when creating new reservation, by using authentication method like NFC card
• Various small bug fixing and updates
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Add-On Products ApS
- 91.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Add-On Products
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.