DIGME AT HOME IS HERE!
Bring the magic of the boutique fitness studio right into your home. With hundreds of Live workouts or On Demand sessions available at the press of a button, you will never be short of options for an at home session - whether it’s a high energy indoor cycle workout or a zen yin yoga flow.
Whatever your motivation, whether it is to lose weight, gain strength, work on your cardio vascular performance or improve your mental well-being, we have the right sessions for you.
As a new user, you get a 14 day free trial to see what our community is all about. You will not regret it and will never want to go anywhere else!
You can get access from £9.99 a month for our bank of On Demand workouts, or go straight for the full suite of Live and On Demand workouts at £29.99 per month (most popular).
Want to rent or buy bike? Go straight to our website to check out our pricing options.
What range of workouts are there?
- Indoor Cycle / Spin
- Yin yoga
- Power yoga
- Pregnancy yoga
- Run and Walk classes
- Dumbbell workouts
- Low impact HIIT
- Combat HIIT
We have workouts from 15 minutes for a quick fitness blast up to 75 minutes. We have quite simply the best instructors around, and the best bit is that when you become part of the community they get to know you. That personal touch is everything.
We run frequent motivational challenges to help you test yourself and keep you engaged with your fitness journey.
The Digme app has an in-built fitness tracker that integrates with the Keiser m-Series bikes. It will track your progress over time and, if it’s your thing, give you that little motivational boost from the global Leaderboards.
We have over 100 Live classes a week from you to choose from and a huge bank of On Demand fitness videos. You will love the feeling of working out with friends in Live workouts and the interaction with our rockstar instructors.
We offer workout series’ so that you can follow a fitness plan and see your clear progression over time.
Why are we different from other fitness apps?
- We are a community. We run real studios and have real friendships!
- Our Live class timetable is quite simply the best live fitness class timetable around
- Track your progress with our custom bike integration
- Friendly competition with fellow members in our leaderboards!
- Sync workouts with Strava automatically so you’re keeping track of your miles even if you’re riding indoors!
- If you want to attend classes in studio too, you can have an ‘all in one’ membership which covers everything
Got a question?
- Now you can add your booked class events to calendar right from the app.
- Added Average watt/Kg parameter to Challenges and FTP tests.
- Performance Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app! It makes class bookings so much easier! You can see all the available online classes so much easier and the booking process is slick!
Also the quality of classes and teachers is top notch!
terrible for booking in studio classes
I don’t use this app for at-home workouts, I use it to book in studio classes (which are amazing and I love going to). The app looks good, but is really NOT GOOD for booking in studio; it has such terrible UX, and the developer hasn’t thought about user journey properly. three specific issues they need to fix ASAP in their next update:
- when booking a class, ie a Ride class, you need to book a specific numbered spot. However, when the drop down menu appears it’s totally blank so you can’t see which seat you’re booking. Would also be useful to have a little map of the classroom so you can see which position you’d be in.
- there is no way (as far as I can find) of tracking how many classes you’ve done. I have an 8 class per month membership, but I can’t see how many classes I’ve done already per month or how many I have remaining. This is such an obvious oversight.
- it’s just quite clunky for booking in-studio classes. When you open the app you have to click through to Book In Studio classes, then select a studio (weird that you have to do this every time, why can’t just set your studio?) then book. This is also the process you have to go through to see your booked classes, which feels like it should be in its own tab / dedicated area on the app.
Easy to use app - instant access to my workouts!
Super easy to use. I am able to book on to classes, browse on demand classes, view my class history and check out the latest leaderboard!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digme Fitness Ltd
- 63 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Digme Fitness Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.