Use the free Co-op Health app to:
• get your repeat medication where you want it - from any pharmacy in England or delivered to any address in the UK for free
• order securely on your phone or tablet
• get updates on your order every step of the way
How it works
1. If you’ve not already, tell your GP you want to ‘register for online services’ - they might ask to see ID and proof of address. They’ll give you 3 unique codes that we use to link you to your GP's surgery using an approved NHS connection.
2. Download the Co-op Health app, enter the codes and set up your account.
3. See what you have a repeat prescription for and choose which you want delivered, where.
4. Your GP will check your order and we'll let you know when it's approved.
5. Get email updates on where your order’s up to.
Check if you can use Co-op Health
To get your repeat prescriptions from Co-op Health, you must be:
• 16 or over
• be registered with a GP in England
• have medication that’s on a repeat prescription
• have a delivery address in the UK or be able to collect your medication from a pharmacy in England
We’ve included an option for a completely online registration process using a photo of your ID and a short video selfie to provide your identity. So you no longer need to visit your GP in person, unless you want to! If you try this new process, we’d love to get your feedback at email@example.com – thanks!
(This release includes bugfixes and enhancements.)
Ratings and Reviews
Friendly back-up and support
I had a few teething issues with it which were apparently to do with the link to my GP surgery but when I e-mailed in I got a really friendly and helpful response, it was examined in detail, resolved and is all now set up and first prescription is on it’s way!
I have tried other online delivering pharmacies (echo and pharmacy2u) and co-op has been the best by a country mile. For a start this app links in directly to the GP surgery and you can see the order co-op has submitted in the Patient Access app my gp uses. Echo and pharmacy2u didn't do this and there was frequent issues with where my prescriptions where etc. None of that with co-op😀 works every time. Also when one of my prescriptions was out of stock co-op kept me informed, had excellent communication and sent them out immediately they had them. By signed for post as well brilliant (they do this for every order)
Downloaded and used for the first time last week. The process from set up to ordering was effortless and was done quickly. Once loaded the order was placed and completed in a few days, with a notification letting me know it was ready for collection.
This app will make life so much easier in getting repeats ordered, as opposed to before having to work from home to try and get a request placed during normal hours.
Keep up the great work
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.