Access to our app in full. No bundles to unlock! All in one download.
Watch, read, compare, learn! By importing videos of your own riding, and swiping between yourself and our in-built correct and incorrect examples, you'll not just be able to watch and read but also immediately highlight what you're doing right and wrong too. Dirt School is like having your own mountain bike coach in your pocket, anywhere at anytime.
- Everything you need to coach yourself wherever you are in the world
- Includes a library of 15 fundamental mountain bike techniques for you to learn from and compare yourself against (3 skills are included and additional skills can be purchased within the app)
- Import your own riding using our in-built camera or video from your camera roll
- Learn through watching correct video examples and see the most commonly made mistakes
- Each skill includes written information for you to read about ‘where to practice’, ‘what do to’, ‘what to look for’, ’what feels right' and 'what feels wrong'
- Film yourself and upload your own video into the app to compare your riding against our correct techniques and common mistakes
Established in 2007 by Chris Ball, managing director of the Enduro Mountain Bike Association, Dirt School is a coaching company that filters riding techniques established on the World Cup to riders of all abilities on the trails. We have coached athletes in all disciplines who have gone on compete in the Olympics, World Championships and World Cup, as well as riders who are taking part in their first ever mountain bike experience.
Although our home is Scotland, mountain biking has taken us all over the world to ride and coach. Our coaching team has grown to include a World Cup and World Champion downhill racer, a World Cup cross country rider as well as enduro and endurance race winners. More to the point, all of these riders are qualified coaches with decades of experience in mountain biking, teaching and communication.
- Due to the wealth of video and riding information in this app, you'll need to be on a wifi network to download it.
Unlock your full potential. Every skill on our App in one go.
Ratings and Reviews
Would be better with audio descriptions
Videos show correct movement and positions but could be improved with slow motion videos with an audio description on what they are doing when.
This is an outstanding app. Having just dropped a small fortune on my new enduro bike, 5 quid to show me how to actually use the thing is unbelievable value for money. This has transformed the way I ride and made me actually think about what I'm doing on the bike rather than riding on instinct and making multiple errors at every turn (literally). The feature allowing you to have a mate film you and compare your technique with a single swipe of the screen is an inspired touch. Great stuff
Made me better
I've been struggling with jumping for a while now and the tutorial really helped me. Everyone thinks they know what they should be doing, but the ability to watch the videos and read the tutorial on a trail really helped. I am now jumping with confidence and loving it!!!! I can't wait to go through some other skills to brush up my technique and see what difference it makes. Overall a very slick app and well worth the price. So stoked on riding right now!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.