Whether you’re planning your visit or you’re already in the heart of the magic, the Disneyland Paris app turns your phone into a magic wand that will help you prepare your stay and enjoy your day!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• Buy and store your Park Tickets.
• Manage your Hotel booking and begin your check-in to save time on the day.
• Buy and store Disney Premier Access Ultimate to get in the fast lane one time on multiple attractions, whenever you want.
• Reserve your spot at the Super Hero Station (for Guests staying at Disney Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel).
• Get tailor-made recommendations with Disney® Picks and create a Wishlist to tick off your favourites one by one on the day.
• Find information about accessibility conditions for each attraction.
DURING YOUR VISIT
• Check wait times for attractions and show times.
• Use our interactive map and filters to find attractions, restaurants, shops, shows and Meet 'n' Greets.
• Buy Disney Premier Access One or Disney Premier Access Ultimate to get speedy access to some of our most popular attractions.
• Enlist for a training session at the Hero Training Center at Marvel Avengers Campus.
• See your upcoming and past Disney Premier Access time slots and access your QR codes in "My Plans".
ENJOY A DISNEYLICIOUS EXPERIENCE
• Book a table for your visit (up to 2 months ahead, or 12 months for Disney Hotel Guests).
• Order your food in advance and pick it up later at certain counter-service restaurants.
• Search restaurants by type of cuisine or mealtime.
• Browse restaurant menus.
• See eligible restaurants if you have Meal Plan.
STAY IN THE KNOW
• Get notifications with timely reminders about your bookings, real-time information about shows and attractions on the day, info about our upcoming seasons and events, and much more!
• See all the benefits of your Annual Pass including discounts, special events and days you can visit.
Please note: when using this app, you will be given the option to receive notifications, activate location-based services, create or sign in to a Disney Account and have your information stored in cache to improve your experience in the app.
Disneyland® Paris park rules: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/legal/theme-parks-rules/
Ordering food in advance with our mobile order service is quicker and easier than ever!
Our wayfinding feature now lets you see your location on the map in real-time to help you find your way around more easily.
You can now buy Disney Premier Access using PayPal and other newly-added payment options.
Staying in a Disney Hotel? You can now see details about your hotel and room to help prepare for your stay.
And as always we've sprinkled some pixie dust to make key improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app will help my family and I to locate things easily without walking round for ages. We are going in Augusta and this has links to phones we should ring to make reservations , waiting times for attractions and toilets , hotels , restaurants etc- definitely recommend and it would be helpful to purchase this FREE app before your travels I already know what time we will eat , when shows and performances are on on and when we should go to places. On notes I'd recommend writing down the dates you are going and the places you want to eat use this app to locate where the restaurants are then plan when you will go to the park or studios - hope this was helpful , it's worth dedicating 30 minutes or less of your time to make your experience the best it can be!
Try harder Disney…
The amount of error messages this app throws up is amazing. I was unable to book dining because for weeks I just got “oops try again” messages. By sheer luck I managed to get it working, booked the two restaurants that were left (the ones I wanted had long been booked up) and the other two days will have to be pot luck as the error messages started again. I am now 3 days before my trip, the app very cheerfully tells me I can now check in! Except…more error messages.
In theory this app is great, it should give you the capability to manage your dining bookings and check ins without having to sit on the phone for hours at premium rates. However, it’s so glitchy and hit and miss that it feels almost like a beta version that’s gone out without robust testing. Disney is one of the biggest corporations in the world so I’m left feeling like they could do better with this.
2 stars because I guess I did manage to book dining in the end and being able to view the ride wait times is useful. But that’s it. Even then it feels like a generous rating.
Maybe try to fix it?
So I’m going to Disney next year and I got this app (it’s close so I got it )And I pressed Create account and it said No connection and I’ve had it for several days and still the same if it’s just for bookings let me know because I’m not booking but if it’s for anything else please tell me because this is like a app that you need lots of Wi-Fi my dad’s got it because he’s coming and it’s perfectly fine and I have a iPad so I’m also wondering if it works on iPad or just phone?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Euro Disney Associes SCA
- 199.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Disney. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.