*** Introducing Neural Mix™: Algoriddim's revolutionary technology to deconstruct and mix music based on cutting edge AI. Isolate vocals, drums, and instrumentals in real-time - for the first time ever! ***
djay transforms your iOS device into a full-featured DJ and music production system. Seamlessly integrated with your music library, djay allows you to mix your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, remix tracks, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad or iPhone.
- My Music, TIDAL Premium, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Files, and more*
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
• Isolate vocals, drums, and instrumentals
• Remix drums, bass lines, melodies, and vocals of two songs
• Solo, swap and mute switches
• Fade between the instrumental and acappella of a song
• AI multi-track waveforms
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create beats on top of your music live
• Looper: remix your music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with hundreds of loops and samples.
• Automatic mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Plug-and-play integration of over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark, Denon DJ, and more
• Advanced MIDI Learn to map any class-compliant MIDI controller
• Support for Bluetooth audio and MIDI
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces and video output
NEW AUDIO ENGINE
• Ableton Link integration
• Sync Mode
• Post-fader FX
• High-res waveforms
BUILT FOR iOS
• Accessible via VoiceOver
• Airplay, Live Photos, Apple Watch, and iCloud integration
• 3D Touch, Haptic Feedback, Drag & Drop, Keyboard Shortcuts
• Multi-Tasking: Slide Over and Split View support
Top features of the optional Pro subscription include:
• Unlimited access to an extensive library of samples, loops, FX, and visuals
• Neural Mix™
• Sampler & Looper
• Automix AI
• Video Mixing
• Music Visualizers
• Single Deck mode
• 4-Deck mode
• Advanced media library editing
• Pre-cueing with headphones
• Hardware integration (MIDI controllers, multi-channel audio interfaces)
• Subscribe once, access unlimited djay Pro content and features across all of your iOS devices
• 7-day free trial: free access to all djay Pro content and features for one week, cancel anytime
• Subscribe to get unlimited access to all PRO features, loops, FX, sounds, and visuals
• Monthly ($4.99) & yearly ($39.99)*
• Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
djay is compatible with any iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or later.
For the best experience when using Neural Mix we recommend using an iOS device with an Apple Bionic chip. For the full list of Neural Mix supported devices please visit our web site.
Thank you for using djay! We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• Added Neural Mix EQ option: control Vocals/Harmonic/Drums using EQ knobs (also works with MIDI controllers)
• Added BPM and key information in SoundCloud library
• Added pre-cue buttons on iPhone
• Added advanced sampler controls on iPhone (Classic mode)
• Fixed possible loading errors with Beatport and Beatsource
• Fixed echo and gate FX using incorrect beat length in some cases
• Fixed possible crash with video output via AirPlay
• Various bugfixes and improvements
If you enjoy the app please support us by rating it on the App Store. We look forward to your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A fantastic app
I normally produce music but have always had an interest in DJ’ing. I didn’t want to break the bank on an expensive setup, I bought a Reloop Mixtour controller and currently on the free trial. I’m blown away, literally, this has been the most fun I’ve had in years with technology. You can make folders in Files app and have a selection of different styles of music, then just select the folder with your own music in, great. I’ve not got deep with the program yet as I’ve been to busy mixing. I will definitely be buying a years subscription when the trial has run out. Many thanks for making this a fantastic app for DJ’s and hobbyists too.
WHY no library analysis??? Other apps do it...
Dear folks at DJay:
I have over 7,000 tracks on my device, to which I add new ones on an almost daily basis - yes, some of us ARE VERY SERIOUS DJs, and I simply cannot manually load every track into a deck in order for the software to analyse it. Your software therefore CANNOT be considered pro level with this GLARING omission. Fix this, and then this becomes a killer app, especially paired with hardware such as the Reloop Mixtour. But until such time BPM analysis of an entire library/folder/album is possible, this software will ALWAYS come second to others on the App Store, and therefore will NOT be my go-to choice. Traktor DJ 2 has issues with large libraries and won’t load for me...AT THE MOMENT. They WILL fix that, and then the choice for me will be easy, as I have both a Mixtour and a NI Kontrol X1, but the library analysis feature of TDJ2 WILL win out, and you will lose another subscriber. YOU decide if you want people at pro level to use your software, or if you’re happy just being seen as a toy company that’s backup for pro DJs.
DJay 2 is better
The graphics on this version are more basic and cartoony than DJay 2. Dislike the new “impossible” slotless cross fader and portrait mixer faders which to me just look and feel wrong and the new basic shading on the timetables, tone arm & platter look less professional compared to the realistic and more solid style and layout of DJay 2. There are some elements of the edition are improved like the EQ in landscape (which has fader slots) and the EQ mixer in Portrait is more realistic (apart from it now missing fader slots) but some other elements now looking less realistic seems like not an improvement. What was/is cool about DJay is that it looks like some real DJ kit neatly packed into your phone - Cross DJ used to but since it went simple Vector / Ableton drawn style UI I stopped using it I prefer the more interface looking more lifelike than wireframe. I know some like that the minimalist style + may not even relate to turntables - so surely an app could have the option to choose between the realistic and modern / wireframe in settings to choose the preferred skin?
- algoriddim GmbH
- 254.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access to PRO £4.49
- Full Access to PRO £36.99
- Full Access to PRO £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.