GS Pro (also known as Ground Station Pro) is an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. Through its clear, concise interface, complex flight missions can be planned with a few taps. GS Pro will then automatically take pictures at pre-set waypoints, providing the accuracy required for precision mapping. GS Pro dramatically increases the efficiency of various industrial applications, including but not limited to, aerial imaging, architecture, precision agriculture, electrical inspections, search and rescue, safety control, and more.
## About Auto-Renewable Subscription
- For individual users, "GSPro Advanced", and for team users, "GSPro Team Basic" and "GSPro Team Professional" are provided for you to purchase. These auto-subscriptions are for data services and multi-member collaboration.
- All these auto-renewable subscriptions provides the monthly and annually payment period for you to choose.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- All these subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You could manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase, also in GSPro, you could use Settings -> Account Settings -> Subscription Management to access your iTunes Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Dear GS Pro customer,
Thank you for your support of DJI GS Pro since 2016. We are sorry to inform you that 2.0.17 is the last update. After 2.0.17, DJI GS Pro will enter maintenace phase, which means there won't be updates, nor new device/aircrafts support released in the future.
By now, we still has not concluded the time line of our service termination, so the functions, including free or paid ones, will still works as before.
We will announce again once we prepared the next step of our service.\n\nThank you for the understanding and long support.
Best Regards, DJI GS Pro Team
1. [FIX] Phantom 3 conenction issues
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot set flight speed
The app does not allow you to set flight speed in mission, it sets it automatically. 15ms on an M600!!!! Causing ESC overload, please add the ability for us to set the flight speed, otherwise it’s not usable.
Overwrites photos on card and destroys mapping missions!
What the actual..!?! I just got back to my hotel after flying a mission with GSP. I never had any trouble with the app but this time GSP produced an unforgivable cluster****. It deleted photos from two out of three missions I flew today. I guess it did so by replacing images from previous missions with those from the next. I lost a half day of work, which is a lot considering I’m overseas and work on a tight schedule. This must not happen and the least thing I should be able to rely on is that the app doesn’t mess with files in that way. It’s certainly the last time I’ve used this hot mess and I regret having paid to unlock some features. Money well wasted.
My suggestion is to not touch this train wreck of an app and use something that actually works because this one doesn’t.
Works well on iPad Pro 2
Great app that works very well. You do need decent iPad hardware to get the best results. Certainly a well thought out app with great functionality and reliability. Recommended!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DJI JAPAN K.K.
- 306.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2016-2021 DJI JAPAN K.K.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced £9.49
- POI £8.99
- KML/SHP File Import £44.99
- Advanced £88.99
- Basic £18.49
- POI$$Fly Time Charge £0.89
- PhotoMap £249.99
- Basic £179.99
- Professional £449.99
- Professional £45.99