The legendary DL25 Mock Test app has been completely rebuilt from the ground up and it's officially 408% better than ever!
If it seems like a completely new app, that's because it is! Less than 1% of the original code remains; everything else has been redesigned, rewritten, and recharged with awesome new powers...
• Works on all iOS devices - iPhone as well as iPad!
• Simplified interface.
• Statistics for all your test records - filter according to mock or actual test.
• Zoom in and out.
• Supports iPad multitasking.
• Tests can be edited after saving - don't forget to hit the Total Faults button to save it again once you're done tinkering.
• Snappy little icon to indicate when a test has notes associated with it.
• Sort saved tests according to date or candidate name.
• No need to save a test before sending.
• All marks can be removed with a double tap. No more sideways swipe funny business!
All the "classic" features remain...
• Save and send as many DL25 sheets as you wish.
• Add notes to a test and optionally send them to your pupil along with their completed DL25.
• Option to automatically send yourself a carbon copy of each email sent from the app.
• Option to automatically include explanatory text with each email sent.
This app is intended for storing and sharing digital records of mock tests and driving tests. Please use responsibly!
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
• This update adds the ability to specify whether a test is a mock test or an actual test.
• Bug fix for examiner's notes not included in email when enabled in settings.
• If editing notes on a saved test, they will automatically be saved so you don't have to hit the Total Faults button again. Please note this is only if you edit the notes or the mock/actual test status - other changes will not be saved automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent enough app. I use all this developers apps and get on well with them. Cant seem to check ETA
A brilliant update Neil as you would expect. Stats are very useful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.