Connect, Send and Treat. Doctele is the future of healthcare instant messaging between health professionals and patients using their mobile phones. A companion to telephone consultations, healthcare professionals can receive photos and texts from patients, and treat remotely when appropriate.
The app helps to maintain professional and personal boundaries while using your own device, satisfying NHS requirements for secure, confidential, GDPR compliant instant messaging. We help maintain professional and personal boundaries while facilitating immediate access to healthcare providers. This means increased capacity, improved productivity and improved convenience for patients. Doctele is the first mobile app in a primary care setting that compliments and enhances telephone consultations.
- You no longer need to exchange telephone numbers to receive images or texts
- Connect to a patient instantly using a once-only unique access code.
- Schedule conversations at a later date if a follow up is required
- Password-protected access to the app with an automatic lockout period
- Meets NHS end-to-end encryption standard of AES 256. Secure messaging that protects your information.
- GDPR compliant messaging using your personal mobile phone.
- Isolates data received from your personal files, with timed deletion of all messages within 4 hours. All data is stored on the server which is automatically deleted.
- Minor UI changes
- Upgrades to image encryption
- Fixes for chat timers
- Fixes for new teams
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Doctele Ltd
- 60.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2019 Doctele.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.