Domotz includes everything you need to manage multiple networks, administrating devices on any network regardless of brand. Domotz offers powerful IoT network management software for MSP's, Integrators, Security Professionals, and Business Owners. We offer the complete solution to cost-effectively manage and monitor your customers’ networks with plug and play setup, a friendly UX, and a comprehensive feature set, accessible from any desktop browser or mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE: This app REQUIRES the Domotz Agent to be installed on a network via the Domotz Box, Domotz Pi or via self-install on Raspberry Pi or NAS (Synology, ReadyNAS or QNAP).
• NETWORK MONITORING: Get a full inventory of all IP devices connected to a network in seconds. Monitoring performed via MAC address and device heartbeat checked every 30 seconds.
• REMOTE DEVICE ACCESS: Supports Web, Remote Desktop and Console Access (http/s, RDP, SSH, Telnet).
• REMOTE POWER MANAGEMENT: Manage device power remotely (On/Off/Reboot). Supports most popular IP controllable power plugs.
• NETWORK MAPPING/PoE/SNMP MONITORING: Automatic detection of which devices are connected to individual ports of a managed switch. Monitor the data traffic of individual ports and shut down individual ports.
• ALERTS: Email and push notification alerts for network down, device down and new device joined the network.
• NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS: Bandwidth analysis and speed tests.
• MULTI-VLAN: Monitoring of multiple VLANs
• COLLABORATION: Securely invite someone onto the network or access an external network remotely.
• DASHBOARD: A dashboard to troubleshoot and monitor all live agents installed across various networks. Easily troubleshoot and identify issues across multiple networks.
• Improved app usability
• Enhanced device discovery
• Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Great product. Amazing customer support.
We as a company have been using Domotz for a while now. We have 50+ devices on different sites. It just works and it works great! No need for VPN if you need to access your devices via web, telnet or ssh. Many more advanced features I haven’t tried yet. We have tried competitors in the past but many found them non intuitive. Easy to use and set up. Keeps customers happy as issues are resolved (if any) before they even arise.
Now the best part! Their support is incredible. Very quick responses. Think I have never waited more than 15 minutes for response. Issues weren’t critical either. Mostly integration with products on the network which are resolved in no time.
Highly recommend this product!
Awesome as usual but one bug
Working well except there is a bug when you try to monitor network health performance/speed test ‘advanced alerting’. You can’t set a trigger speed for alerts or even tick mobile or email. Just brings up the explanation every time.
Great system monitoring and remote access tool
If you have Domotz installed on your local network and a valid subscription, this app provides excellent access to all monitored sites at a glance, allows me to drill down to see detail and access devices on the lan from my phone to troubleshot remotely without opening inbound connections on the firewall. Coupled with excellent, responsive support, I couldn't recommend this enough, especially if you're supporting lots of smaller environments like CCTV or building automation. Top job, thank you!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.