Use Doodle to find the best time for any event. Suggest a number of times and invite participants to select their preferences. It’s free and a breeze to set up — people don’t even need the app or an account to participate!
Doodle is ideal for planning your next party with friends, outdoor adventures, a business meeting, reunions, BBQs, book clubs, play dates, rehearsals, you name it.
Stop the email ping-pong or WhatsApp waterfalls and experience the power of social scheduling for free. It’s so simple to use, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
WHY USE DOODLE
• SAVE TIME: Instead of writing numerous messages you just set up one poll. Easy.
• FREE: There are no subscription fees to use Doodle and no payment is required.
• IT’S WHERE YOU ARE: Doodle works right in iMessage — stay right in the conversation when you’re planning something.
• USE EVERYWHERE: Invite using WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, e-mail, SMS … Your invitees can even participate without the App on our easy-to-use mobile and desktop websites.
• EVENT CHATS: Need to clarify details? Have a chat, right then and there and discuss upcoming events with invitees.
• AND MUCH MORE: Calendar integration to easily detect conflicts, push notifications for all important updates, easy sign up and more!
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT DOODLE
“If you’re trying to find a convenient time to meet several people try a simple scheduling app like Doodle.” — The Wall Street Journal
“Nobody has to sign up for anything–they just click yes, no, or maybe, and sign up for notifications, if they want.” — Fast Company
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at: http://support.doodle.com/
* Fixed a crash that could happen when the network connection is slower
* General updates and fixes
* The feedback form on iPad now behaves
* Legibility improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I run my world with this app. Keeps everyone on the picture and is dead easy to use. I haven't found anything that can touch it yet.
Get it you'll wonder how you did stuff without it. ( a bit like the Internet )
If you have to heard cats and need to get their availability and commitment for events/ tasks use this.
Just brilliant - can't fault
I've used doodle for 5 years now to schedule volunteers and staff at work. It's definitely one of my go to methods for scheduling and the app makes it really easy to check the times people have chosen on the go. Plus it's all for free - simpy cant fault it.
Scary App. I might have to uninstall it
I thought it was brilliant, until I realised it sends your availability automatically to whoever invites you to a poll without your consent. Scary stuff. Just because I don’t have a meeting or session (I’m a lecturer) at that time it certainly does. Ot mean I am available for a meeting with anyone who calls. Is anyone? Come on you crazy programmers give us an option to choose which slots to accept manually.
I have just unlinked my calendar, let’s see if that helps. If not I will have to uninstall.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Doodle AG
- 96.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Doodle AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.