This mobile app is designed for those that would like to further discover the DoubleDutch platform. If you are speaking with a DoubleDutch representative already, he or she will share login information you need to access the app. If you aren't in touch with someone, contact us here: http://doubledutch.me/event-app-demo.html
This app should give you a sense of how a DoubleDutch-powered event looks.
The app will allow you to:
* View agenda items
* Curate your own personal agenda
* Access session information - like locations, speaker bios, and other related documents
* Share comments and feedback for sessions, keynotes, and exhibitors
* See a live streaming feed of all event activity - which sessions are trending, popular photos, and hot discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for actively participating in the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
Features of the App:
* Update - share photos and comments around the sessions you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the live pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
- DoubleDutch, Inc.
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 DoubleDutch, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.