Welcome to dplay, formerly known as QuestOD. Even though we've changed our name, we're still bringing you all your favourite shows from Quest, Quest Red, DMAX, Food Network, Really and Home - now available in one place for the first time ever.
- Catch-up on your favourite shows from six different channels
- Stream to the big screen using Google Chromecast
- Live stream Quest, Quest Red, DMAX, Food Network, Really and Home channels on your iPhone, iPad or iPad
- Browse the growing selection of regularly refreshed TV shows
- Find content in our brand new Channel pages or search by show title
With dplay you're just a tap away from finding TV you'll love, all on-demand:
• Follow your team with EFL on Quest
• Go on the hunt with Salvage Hunters
• Ready for the #Freakend? Watch your paranormal favourites right now
• Delivering babies at the roadside to rescuing fallen climbers, join the Helicopter ER team
• Watch Vicky Pattison as she lives her life with No Filter
• Uncover lesser known US delicacies in Tom Kerridge’s American Feast.
• Get goosebumps with Naked and Afraid.
• Forget city life, join us while we Escape to the Country
…and so much more.
Download the dplay app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Supported and compatible devices:
- Supported on iPhone with iOS 12 and up
- iPads with iOS 12 and above
- Compatible with Chromecast and Apple Airplay on supported devices with iOS 12 and up.
- Not compatible with jailbroken or rooted devices.
Visit our FAQ page, to find the answers to frequently asked questions: https://www.dplay.co.uk/info/faqs-ios
Want to send feedback?:
If you have any comments or suggestion on improving our app, please contact email@example.com.
In this version, we've made improved the design of our show pages and have added some new channel banners.
We've also done some bug-fixing to make sure you get the best out of dplay
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So Far, So Good!
There are many On Demand players out there, many of them intensely frustrating to use, unintuitive or just seem to cut out for no particular reason.
I’ve only been using this app through the period of the Giro d’Italia, but so far I’m very impressed with the way it works!
The only thing I’d like to see added is the skip forward/backward by 20 seconds feature, as per some other apps. Quite handy if you missed something, otherwise it’s not easy using your finger to scroll the timer bar back and forth.
But otherwise good. 😊
Developer Response ,
Thank for you so much for your feedback. We're happy you're enjoying Giro D'Italia on our app!
We are constantly working to improve the app for our viewers. I will pass this along to our development team.
Thanks, from the QuestOD team
Good, (except for advert repetition)!
Currently, the same Ford advert is shown 3 times in a row before my Quest programme. THIS IS SAD. I would give this app 5 stars. But, because I’m forced to watch the same advert 100s of times, I give 3 stars. I appreciate that the app and channel is still developing, but this is awkward. It means that I develop a dislike for whatever is being advertised over and over again! The same advert shown at each break and with whichever tv show I’m watching doesn’t work for me! Otherwise, a good app that continues to be improved. I would still ask for picture in picture. And that the last series I selected is remembered when searching repeatedly for a new episode.
Also the player needs to get a faster response time when rewinding or fast forwarding through a programme, as it often hangs. I hope that I can give this app 5 stars very soon. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. We are always working to improve the app, for our viewers and your feedback will help us do that. I will pass this along to our development team. - The QuestOD team
Content great but...
The introduction of adverts on the app and slicing them in between show segments is very frustrating. I use the app to get away from that interruption. When exiting a programme it then takes you back to the main page of the title you are watching rather than keep you in the series (annoying). Would love more content and all the series of shows to be available rather than it coming on in stages. But an excellent app for content nevertheless, just need a few more operating tweaks.
- DPlay Entertainment Limited
- 67.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.