The most accurate professional-grade dictation app available on the market. Create templates, add custom words, and instantly dictate your documents – Dragon Anywhere will automatically adapt to how you speak. Download your one-week FREE TRIAL now! Trial converts to a monthly (£10.99) or annual (£109.99) subscription.
WHY USE DRAGON ANYWHERE
Paperwork doesn’t end when you’re away from your desk. Dragon Anywhere is the only mobile dictation app that enables continuous dictation of documents, with no length or time limits. This means, you can dictate documents of any length, edit, format, and share them directly from your mobile device—whether visiting clients, a job site or at your local coffee shop.
Employees in the field are often burdened with heavier documentation demands—client intake forms, reports and more. Dragon Anywhere makes it easy to create detailed and accurate documents, fill out reports and forms, or complete other paperwork— directly on your smartphone and tablet, all on-the-go. And because you can also synchronise your personal customisations with Dragon Professional for the desktop, work started in the field or out on the road can easily be completed back at your home or office.
DRAGON ANYWHERE FEATURES:
• Fast & accurate dictation means you can dictate immediately with 99% recognition accuracy right away, with no training required.
• No time or length limits means you can speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length – from a business report to an entire book!
• Need to fill out forms from the road? Easily create form-based templates using Dragon Anywhere’s auto-texts feature and create and fill out forms, such as client in-take forms, and even navigate field to field by voice commands.
• Powerful customisations, like the ability to add words specific to your industry, means even better dictation accuracy as you create documents. Or create simple voice commands to short-cut repetitive steps, like inserting an email signature or standard clauses into documents.
• Robust voice formatting and editing lets you select words and sentences for editing, correction, and deletion, apply common formatting like underline and bold, or voice navigate through fields of a report template.
• Need to share or work anywhere? Simply import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®.
• Synchronise with supported Dragon Professional desktop solutions and work started on the road or in the field can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows.
• Dragon Anywhere supports the following languages: US English, Canadian English, UK English, and German.
• For any technical or subscription assistance with Dragon Anywhere, please contact Nuance Support: https://www.nuance.com/dragon/support/dragon-anywhere-support.html
Dragon Anywhere has your privacy in mind:
• All communication with the cloud is secured with Enterprise grade encryption.
• The app does not require access to your personal information, and only requires access to the device’s microphone and storage.
• One-week free trial converts to Monthly subscription. Monthly subscription (£10.99); Annual subscription (£109.99). Subscriptions charged to your iTunes account.
• Manage your subscription via iTunes Settings.
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of term unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
General improvements: This release includes usability, stability, and security updates.
iOS 9.x support: Support for iOS 9.x will be dropped in the next release of Dragon Anywhere.
32-bit device support: 32-bit device support will be dropped in future updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good product let down by bugs and support
I’ve been using this for about a fortnight now. Dictation is much less frustrating than Siri because of correction features. When it works it’s great, if not as sophisticated as the desktop version.
But the bugs! The password reset facility has reported a ‘temporary technical error’ for over a week now, so I am currently locked out of the product (no online support - just a weekday phone number in the uk). Twice the app has suddenly and spontaneously deleted the document I was dictating, even though the app autosaves as you dictate and there’s no delete facility on the dictation screen (so it wasn’t user error). These are fundamental bugs: not glitches - I’m slightly shocked.
I want this to work because it’s a good product and I want to carry on using it - but I may be driven away.
I am astonished by the low average ratings for this app and would urge anybody serious to try it. I have been following speech recognition including the Dragon computer apps for nearly 20 years and this app is the best ever. I discovered it two weeks ago (how did I miss it before?) and as a practising accountant I must've used it nearly 100 times in the last two weeks. Most of my work is dictating replies to emails which easily can be emailed to me and copied into the reply. I have also made extensive file notes following meetings and brief notes for sending length text messages et cetera. Speech recognition is virtually perfect – probably 99% without any technical words and the benefit of this system (compared to Siri et cetera) that you can easily personalise your dictionary adding special names technical phrases etc. I love it please please try the seven day free trial you love it! Naturally I dictated this. To this point is over 150 words probably dictated at over 90 words per minute and there were actually two recognition errors (probably due to my lazy speaking) which were very easily corrected. Must have app for any business person!
Far better than the desktop
I have been using dragon dictate medical for the mac for aBOUT 3 years. Whilst it has saved me a small fortune in secretarial bills, it has been buggy and frustrating. Having noticed that the Mac OS version has been dropped I thought I would try this option and have been astounded by the improvements. It is not perfect so:
1) very American - you have to remember to say “period” not stop.
2) setup - when I tried to set up through the app I received an error message along the lines of my ITunes account could not authorise purchases- easy fix, register through the nuance website and then sign in on the device - sorted.
3) My hospital WiFi does not alow communication to the server to train words.
4) formatting is not always identical to MS word
1) I have just dictated an entire orthopaedic clinic at a much improved accuracy - no training required
2) Custom words - easy to set up and train with synchronisation across devices
3) Integrates very well with iPad Pro and keyboard
4) Seamless saving to Dropbox
5) auto text - allows the creation of regularly used phrases / paragraphs - that can be triggered by a set phrase - Brilliant
All in all - very impressed. I think the negative reviews here are largely left by people new to digital dictation. I spent the last hour of my day demonstrating the system to others.
- Nuance Communications
- 65.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2019 Nuance Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dragon Anywhere £10.99
- Dragon Anywhere £109.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.