Here we go again! Meet our fearless girl, a few years later!
Zombies! …Where??? …Dragons!…What???
Cowboys, armored mechs and spaceships! Why?!
So many questions… No time for answers now, guys. The zombie apocalypse is already here!
Hurry up! Hop on your machine dragon and fight to save humanity!
Slide down the hills jumping into and out of the ground, crashing and destroying everything on your way in this action-packed adventure.
Discover thrilling and magical lands filled with zombies, giants, dragons and tons of surprises.
• Super fun, fast and furious gameplay
• Fully destructible terrain (buildings, bridges, vehicles and more)
• Epic boss battles, 28 towers to conquer and 4 completely different and exciting worlds to explore
• Upgradeable weapons, dragons and explosive power-ups available for unlocking
• Easy to learn, intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative gameplay
• Achievements and leaderboards to compete with friends
Get ready for crazy adventures with this instantly playable and simple to control game!
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
So good!!! 😁
I love this game controls are simple but give it and addictive effect. Music and background sounds are great and really add to the game. Love the fact you can get new dragons. Again so amazing
Awesome, but there are bugs
Such a great and fun game! Would be great if it could sync across devices. There is a bug when clicking on a previous world - it causes all progress in the current world to be reset (keeps your level and upgrade, but loses zombie heads and the vial things and you have to start from boss 1 in that world). Needs fixing ASAP!
Even better than the classic original. Better bosses, more varieties of levels and weapons. Still has perfect controls.
- Cezary Rajkowski
- 270.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Rebel Twins
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.