Over 3 million people use Dream Talk Recorder to record their sleep talks and snores at night!
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder for iPhone intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in dreams. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring in your dreams.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- Records your dream talks
- Keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Listen to the recordings and see the voice visualizations.
- Delete all recordings from the last night with the swipe of a finger.
- Share your favorite dream talks via email & Facebook/Twitter with your friends. You can also share on DreamTalkRecorder.net with the rest of the world (This feature is available in Full Version only). You can also share the "World" dream talks of others on Facebook. Just tap on the row to share it with friends.
- Set activation delay to start recording after a certain delay e.g., 30 minutes after you have went to bed.
- Auto stops recording after configurable hours e.g., 7 hours (Note: free version supports Max. 2 hours of dream talk recording where as Full/Pro Version provides unlimited hours of dream talk recording. You can unlock the full/pro version from the Settings tab.)
- Listen to relaxing sounds or white noise before recording starts
- Set recording sensitivity level to let the app automatically filter noise. We recommend to keep it at "Medium" level.
Benefits (Full Version)
- Unlimited recording hours
- Completely ad free
- Dropbox integration so your recordings are automatically uploaded to Dropbox under folder /Apps/Dream Talk Recorder/. You can also manually save recordings to Dropbox. To play recordings on Windows, please use QuickTime media player from Apple.
- Share your personal favorite recordings with the World
Start your every morning with a laugh by listening to your hilarious, funny and some times scary dream talks from the previous night!
Leave the app running on the screen to be able to record your dream talks and keep the device connected to a power source. Please keep the microphone side towards your bed. To use it with older versions of iPod without a built in microphone, please connect an external microphone with iPod.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
** iOS 7 users, please make sure that access to Microphone is ON for this app. Please check Settings>Privacy>Microphone. Otherwise, the app wouldn't be able to record.
Ratings and Reviews
Some set backs without premium but otherwise good
It's annoying that they've chosen to change the free version so you cannot even record for long than 5 hours at a time, also randomly comes up with a notice reading "this feature is unavailable without premium option".
Other than this the app is very helpful for finding out what I say when I sleep and not hours of recording to go through
So good it helped me get an opp for my breathing
Note to the development team, could you please add a function that would start to record at the same time every night so we don't have to set it every time at all? Would love it even more then. Thanks!
I was snoring very badly and making bedtime a vet stressful time for us both. After using this for a few weeks it became obvious very quickly that I was in trouble at night. My breathing was stopping and starting which meant a visit to the specialist. I ended up having an op to rectify something that was wrong in my nose. I was also exhausted because of trying to breathe normally every night. I'm so glad I had the paid version, it literally improved my health, by giving me the tools to backup my issue when seeing the specialist. Would highly recommend it to anyone who even has a suspicion of not breathing right at night.
It could be better
It's a great app but it would be better if it showed you the volume height in the graph line not the duration. Also the ability to delete the bits you don't want to keep of a recording as it's either all or none. Oh and not to lose where you're up to if you change to a different app.
- AXSAR Ltd
- 35.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 MobiUtil Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.