Join the biggest car community on the planet for the latest news, best reviews, hottest videos, craziest games, toughest quizzes, and plenty more. All brought to you by the biggest names in motoring, such as Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, Porsche, BMW Motorsport, Goodwood and more.
Whatever you’re into we’ve got it covered – DriveTribe’s home to everything from EV to V8s, F1 to NASCAR, or classic rides to daily drivers.
Here’s how DriveTribe gets you closer to what you love:
• Exclusive content from the biggest names in motoring
• Create your own personalised content feed that shows you the best content from the Tribes, brands and stars you follow
• Post your own motoring reviews, articles, videos and photos
• Meet people who are into the same cars as you
• All the very latest news from Formula 1, WEC, WRC and more
- Quiz Tab!
- Battle Quizzes!
- Fix for push permission being requested when already approved
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If you like the car it’s the right one for you
Amazing app for any car or grand tour fan but i wish there were tribes made and run by drive tribes talking about updates and car memes. And maybe some car or grand tour related mini games.
I know it’s not the point of the app but it could maybe go in alert’s place because I find it’s annoying and I never use it. Apart from that amazing app
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback!
We have been exploring adding more engaging features like mini-games, so keep an eye out for updates.
We already have tribes targeting those topics, try searching and joining tribes such as: "DriveTribe News" or "DriveTribe Car Tech", or just "Memes" & "DriveTribe". Hopefully there's something there you are looking for.
Good community, irritating app
The DRIVETRIBE community is really good, there is some fantastic content and should be explored.
I find the app to be irritating. It’s a little tricky to navigate, but that’s just due to the massive amount of content.
My biggest issue is the terrible notification system. I want notifications turned off, every time I open the app there is a banner telling me to turn on my notifications, I get alerts in my inbox about turning on notifications. Every time I re open the app, sometimes multiple times a day. It really ruins the app. Maybe I don’t want notifications. Seriously. Remove this.
New update for IOS
This app is great. As a car fan I love all the context and sharing ability. But ... since the latest update it freezes mid stroll on an article. (This maybe niche as I am on a IPhone 7) however it ruins the whole app experience as someone who wants to read specific articles.
Sorry for any errors in this review I’m both dyslexic and drunk at present.
Overall great app and James May is a legend but a few issues recently
- Digital Tribe Holdings Limited
- 37.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 DriveTribe Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.