Join Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May on the biggest motoring community on the planet, and get the latest news, best reviews, hottest videos, craziest games, toughest quizzes, best spots, and plenty more, from some of the biggest names in automotive!
DriveTribe is made up of thousands of communities called “Tribes”, where people get together to share their passions. Tribes allow you to connect and chat with like-minded fans, and get access to an exclusive network of influencers, content, and some of the world’s biggest manufacturers including BMW, Porsche and Alfa. You’ll also see updates from the likes of Goodwood, Cars and Coffee, Nurburgring and The Grand Tour, as well as from racing supremos Damon Hill, Mark Webber, Karun Chandhok and Ken Block.
We’ve got everything from EVs to V8s, F1 to NASCAR, Classics to Daily Drivers. Whatever you’re into, DriveTribe fuels your passion for cars.
Here’s how DriveTribe gets you closer to what you love:
• Create your own personalised feed that shows you the best content from the tribes, brands and stars you follow
• Post your own motoring reviews, articles, videos, photos, polls, quizzes and spots
• Meet people who are into the same cars as you and see who owns a similar garage
• Live chat in every single Tribe, you can even chat with Clarkson, Hammond and May
• All the latest news from Formula 1, WEC, WRC and much more
• Customise your homepage to show the feeds you love
• Create a profile in seconds, and share your dream, current and former rides
• Upload a spot and let the community decide if it’s cool or not
• Give creators and their content Awards using TribeCoin
• Become a supporter for an ad free experience and monthly TribeCoin bundles
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to the account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Our mechanic has been hard at work fixing bugs and improving the overall performance of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you like the car it’s the right one for you
Amazing app for any car or grand tour fan but i wish there were tribes made and run by drive tribes talking about updates and car memes. And maybe some car or grand tour related mini games.
I know it’s not the point of the app but it could maybe go in alert’s place because I find it’s annoying and I never use it. Apart from that amazing app
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback!
We have been exploring adding more engaging features like mini-games, so keep an eye out for updates.
We already have tribes targeting those topics, try searching and joining tribes such as: "DriveTribe News" or "DriveTribe Car Tech", or just "Memes" & "DriveTribe". Hopefully there's something there you are looking for.
Good community, irritating app
The DRIVETRIBE community is really good, there is some fantastic content and should be explored.
I find the app to be irritating. It’s a little tricky to navigate, but that’s just due to the massive amount of content.
My biggest issue is the terrible notification system. I want notifications turned off, every time I open the app there is a banner telling me to turn on my notifications, I get alerts in my inbox about turning on notifications. Every time I re open the app, sometimes multiple times a day. It really ruins the app. Maybe I don’t want notifications. Seriously. Remove this.
Great content, but...
Great content but troublesome interface with any media, especially when switching between portrait & landscape on the phone. All text is portrait but videos and pictures are landscape, and the pics often disappear when rotated for a better view, and the video control buttons disappear when flipping back to portrait after viewing, making them impossible to close. As the content is media oriented this makes the app irritating to use. I probably kill this app off my iPhone to get it working again more than any other.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Tribe Holdings Limited
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Digital Tribe Holdings Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £3.99
- Annually £39.99
- 50 TribeCoins £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.