Practise ALL revision questions licensed by Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) with this app! Hazard Perceptions test
Ray.Driving Theory provides you with unlimited access to all revision questions, answers, explanations. Everything you need to pass the exam in one place!
- Always up-to-date - all revision materials are valid for 2023
- Free access - no hidden in-app purchases in order to get the full access
- Super flexible - various preparation modes that help you to prepare even quicker for the exam
- Best quality of full DVSA question database
- Works offline
Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Join a community of 2 million users worldwide and take advantage of:
- a full up-to-date base of questions licensed by DVSA (the people who set the test);
- correct answers with explanations;
- unlimited mock tests which are just like the actual DVSA exam (nothing will surprise you later!)
- advanced learning statistics: a special algorithm will measure your level of readiness to take the exam;
- easy access to your flagged and most problematic questions;
- advanced algorithm helps you to pay more attention to more difficult questions and topics;
- different learning methods: by topics or in different modes, thanks to which thousands of users have passed their driving test on the first try - effortlessly and for free!
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) has given permission for the reproduction of Crown copyright material. DVSA does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
Have questions or feedback? Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service:
Hey learners! Get ready for our latest update:
1. Study Plan: Achieve exam success effortlessly with our new Study Plan feature.
2. Save Time, Stay Focused: We help you manage time effectively by creating personalized daily goals.
3. Daily Learning Goals: Say goodbye to overwhelm! Study in small, achievable steps.
4. Flexible and Customizable: Customize the Study Plan to match your learning style.
5. Track Your Progress: Stay motivated with our progress tracker.
Happy studying and good luck!
The Development Team
Ratings and Reviews
Passed my exam first time!
I would definitely recommend using this app. It’s the only thing that I used to prepare and I got 49/50! For the small amount of money that it costs it’s definitely worth it. All of the multiple choice questions come from here. They’re not all worded the same, but if you’ve answered all the questions you shouldn’t have a problem. I did all of the tests and also did the Non-Stop the day before my exam. I was then able to go over all of my mistakes and learn them. The only thing I will say is, in my exam there was a video clip included in the multiple choice, which wasn’t included here, however everything in it was covered in the questions.
The hazard perception was also really good. It’s not the same clips as you will get in the exam, but they are very similar and one was almost identical! I got all 5 points for 9 of the clips.
As long as you learn all of the questions and practice all of the clips, you should pass first time with no issues.
Best theory test so far
If u wish to write ur theory test within a week or two and pass, download this app and study the 736 questions, if u answer is incorrect, understand why they said this is the correct answer. Your 50 questions will come from this 736 questions. For the Hazard Perception, is not same video as one u will see on ur theory test day, however they are very similar hazards, so if u can be able to master their hazards and click on ur screen once it start to develop, u will come out with flying colours at the end of ur theory test as the hazard u will see on ur theory test day is much simpler to detect when it start developing. Initially i was scared of writing theory test as people do say some have written it 7 times and still haven’t passed, with this app, I booked my theory within a week and I am writing it for the very first time, I came out with flying colour in both my theory questions n hazard perceptions. Will recommend 1000%
Easiest Way to Pass Theory Test
So I decided that I was going to try pass my theory test with a weekend’s revision. I downloaded this app and I could not have asked for a better app. I did all the 736 multi questions over the weekend then bought the premium version just so I could do the hazard perception tests.
On the day of the exam, I did two more mock tests and felt ready. During the multiple choice part, 48/50 questions were exactly the same as on the app (maybe sometimes worded a bit differently). For the hazard perception you could tell they were very similar. They use CGI to create the scannerions and you could tell that some locations were the same as some locations that the app has (but the scenarios were different).
I couldn’t have asked for a better app and highly recommend this app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RAY APP LLC
- 83.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © RAY APP LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription £2.79
- Weekly subscription £1.29
- 3-day Premium trial £2.79
- Weekly subscription £2.29
- Monthly subscription £4.79
- Express mode £5.99
- Express mode £7.79
- 3-day Premium trial £4.79
- Monthly subscription £1.39
- Weekly subscription £0.69