Includes updates to questions for September 2023.
The full version has all DVSA revision, more case study practise than any other app and millions of mock tests.
Revision tools licensed by the DVSA for the UK Car theory test.
Contains the very latest material for 2023. Whether you have one day or one month to revise, it’s the best way to prepare. Master all of the topics and you’ll be guaranteed to pass.
8 REASONS TO GET IT
1. LATEST QUESTIONS – Contains revision questions, answers, explanations and images licensed by the DVSA (the people who set the test). It has more FREE DVSA revision questions than most.
2. MORE QUESTIONS AND CASE STUDIES – The full version of this app has more than rival apps because it includes some relevant questions and case studies from previous years. They're still a great way to test your knowledge.
3. UP-TO-DATE HAZARD PERCEPTION – Only the latest DVSA recommended CGI clips. None of the low-resolution, outdated DVSA videos included by some developers.
4. NEW DVSA REVISION CASE STUDIES – With the new style of CGI video clip scenarios.
5. MOCK TESTS – Simulate the real test. Questions are randomly selected so there are almost an unlimited number of tests available.
6. PRACTISE QUESTIONS – Get immediate feedback when you are wrong. This is by far the most effective way to learn.
7. STUDY GUIDES – Do you have time to read the whole of The Highway Code? If not, our study guides are the answer. These focus only on what is actually covered in the theory tests.
8. EASY TO USE INTERFACE – The clean layout and ease of navigating, take the stress out of studying.
This app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad and some iMacs
Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
* All of the latest licensed DVSA Hazard Perception CGI.
* Updates to a few questions due to the recent speed limit change in Wales.
Ratings and Reviews
Read through all the guides in like a 2 week period before my theory (which was today). Got to grips with the basics and the common questions in due course. Study guides and practice questions were useful for questions I had repeatedly got wrong, aced the theory first time today with 48/50 -Multiple Choice Questions and Hazard Perception 71/75. Only negative thing I could think of is that it doesn’t include the hazard perception clips, although the full app is around £3. I did manage to find around 10-15 free clips of hazard perception practice clips on the internet which was a plus.
Overall great app and would recommend. 👍🏼
Okay so this app is incredible, it’s fully worth paying the couple of pounds for the full access. So let me break it down, these questions that are asked in the test, they’re the exact same ones that you’re asked in the real test. I failed 2 theory tests initially because of hazard perception, but on all 3 of my tests (I passed third time lucky haha) I got 50/50 on the multiple choice questions, all because of this app. It’s definitely worth downloading and taking a few minutes out the day to practice using it!
I have just passed my theory test after only using this for around 2 weeks, a mix of using free time and lunch breaks to practice every question from each category. The case studies are also good practice and helped a lot. I scored a 48/50 marks. Most of the questions on this app were the same if not similar to the real thing. Highly recommend downloading and revising using this app. I also used some free online practice hazard perception tests.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quantech Ltd
- 314.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Quantech. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- "Hazard awareness" £0.00
- "Vulnerable road users" £0.00
- "Other types of vehicle" £0.00
- All Theory Test Revision £5.99
- DVSA Video Case Study 4 £0.00