Need a car in London and around for a few hours or a few days? With the Drivy app, you’ll always have a car whenever and wherever you need one.
Drivy is Europe's leading car sharing platform, with 50,000+ cars and 2.5 million users. It’s currently available in 6 countries: the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Austria and Belgium.
All rentals are fully insured by Allianz and covered with roadside assistance by the AA.
Trusted by 2.5 million users
“Much cheaper than traditional rental, and cars closer to home.”
“Super! I prefer to book cars from car owners on this app than to go to an agency. Fast and effective.”
“I’ve used it for 4 years to rent my car. Very easy to use.”
“Really practical. The Drivy Open system that allows you to unlock a vehicle with your phone is perfect.”
“Very convenient for car renting in London. No hidden costs. Suitable for drivers from outside of EU with valid international driving permit.”
“Perfect app to rent your car when you don't need it and get some money.”
"The principle and the app are awesome! Sharing is caring !!"
Rent a car in seconds
1. Find available cars around you
2.Choose the right one for your trip
3. Book from a local owner
4. Unlock the car with your phone
5. Return when you’re done
Drive anywhere in Europe
- France: Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Marseille, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Nice, Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport...
- United Kingdom: London, Heathrow Airport and more to come...
- Germany: Berlin, Berlin Tegel Airport, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Frankfurt International Airport…
- Spain: Barcelona, Barcelona-El Prat Airport, Madrid, Madrid Barajas Airport
- Belgium: Brussels, Antwerpen, Liège, Ghent...
A car for every trip
- Family cars for a holiday with the kids
- Spacious vans for moving out
- City cars for errands around town
- Premium cars for business meetings
- Minibuses for road trips with friends
Use Drivy for
- Weekend getaways
- Family holidays
- Exploring outside the city
- Visiting friends and family
- Moving out
- Business trips
- Running errands
- Going shopping
- Road trips
- Client meetings
Drivy for business
- Pay for trips with a company credit card
- Download rental receipts for expense reports
- Rent premium cars for client appointments
Own a car? Make it work for you
- Earn money by renting out your car on Drivy.
- All rentals are covered with comprehensive insurance by Allianz
- Share your car effortlessly with Drivy Open technology
- Easily manage all your rentals with the app
Find out more at https://www.drivy.co.uk/rent-your-car
Send us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @drivyuk and Instagram @drivy_uk
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/ukdrivy
Have a question? Visit drivy.co.uk/
Renters, we'll ask you to verify your phone number at your next rental. This way, our owners or team can contact you with important information about your trip.
New rental page for Open drivers: locating the car and starting the rental has never been easier.
Updated check-in: The new interior inspection makes it easy for you to report a dirty car so you avoid cleaning fees.
Updated check-out: It's now easier to let the owner know if anything happened to the car during the rental.
Owners, get more bookings by improving your car pictures! You can now find tips and examples in your dashboard.
Enjoying Drivy? Please leave us a review. Your feedback helps to steer us in the right direction!
Ratings and Reviews
Quite good but a few ways to improve.
Overall the service works pretty fine. My two main issues were:
- Payments: it took me 4 different credit cards before my payment could go through. I doubt everyone has so many... Drivy actually had two cards locked down by the issuers over concerns of fraud.
- pickup: it would be good if, when the car is available (say 15 minutes before the rental start) and you’re standing next to it, the app would either let you take it or amend your booking to start earlier. I ended up waiting next to the car for 15 minutes (since rental slots are in 30 minutes increment, I couldn’t amend it to start 30 minutes earlier on grounds that “rentals can’t start in the past”)
Great service! Very well designed
I used Drivy to rent a car for a weekend out, the service is very well designed and it operates smoothly. The unlocking procedure is easy and takes just few minutes. Hope they will find a way of increasing the number of car available in the area of London so to lower the price of a single rental and make it more affordable (still avg. 3 times more expensive than a small car hire at the airport). Great, keep it up!
Overall dreadful experience. Used Drivy 3 times; first time they called us at the time the rental was about to start that the car is not available. We chose a replacement close-by but the cost of the alternative car was too high according to Drivy and they could not compensate us. The second time we could not open the car because the car was inside a garage without a reception (the app is used to open the car and upload photos of the car conditions before the rental can begin). The third time the car was parked inside a garage despite advertised as on the street and there are no instructions in the app how to get to the car, the owner is non responsive and Drivy can only be contacted via email during business hours. We missed our plans 3 times thanks to Drivy.
- 99.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Drivy 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.