You found it! Drum Beats+ is the metronome app that improves your timing using great sounding drum beats, not a boring click.
But that’s not all. It can also help you write songs, jam with friends, or even perform live. It's a learning, jamming and performing tool that keeps getting better, just like you.
"No more annoying metronome ticks or digital click tempos!" ~ AnthonyVilla
"Awesome sounding and authentically grooving drum loops…but also a great practise tool for timing." ~ Ets5017
"Sorry drummers...but I use this on live gigs." ~ RBJ555
"A proper replacement for your deadbeat drummer." ~ Rolling Stone Magazine
- - -
Cheaper than a metronome, simpler than a drum machine.
• SUPER SIMPLE DESIGN - spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• NO WORK REQUIRED - Standard Library comes with 100+ PRE-MADE great sounding beats in a variety of genres (Add 250+ with the Pro Library)
• VERSATILE 45 to 200 Tempo Range -- play all the songs you want
• ADJUSTABLE - Play any beat at any speed WITHOUT CHANGING THE PITCH
• FAVOURITE beats have their own tab. Play and practise faster.
• LOCK THE TEMPO to save time during practise (tap the padlock button on tempo screen)
• PERSONALIZE - Tap edit to RENAME the beats (e.g. "My Hit Song")
- - -
As you advance as a player, you’ll grow into the app’s advanced features.
• Improve your timing with Bar Break beats that rest for entire bars or more
• Refine your ear with beats that alternate between swing and straight feels, loud and soft volumes and beats per bar
• Connect to GarageBand and other music apps using Inter-app Audio
• Jam loud by using BlueTooth or AirPlay to play beats through your stereo or Apple TV
• Hit the randomizer button to challenge yourself with beats you might not choose
- - -
So many drummers, so little time. Drum Beats+ includes four style packs and four training packs—100+ beats in all—with tons more in our Pro Library.
• Break Beats. 16 bumping beats of classic funk and soul breaks
• Hit Songs I. 16 beats based on popular songs every musician should know
• Pop Rock I. 24 beats spanning funk, straight ahead rock, shuffles and more
• R&B Essentials I: 16 excellent modern and vintage-sound electronic beats
• Rhythm, Timing, & Dynamics Packs. 41 practise beats that alternate grooves, volumes, beats per bar and rests
• Every beat features different sounds—booming rock bass drums, snappy soul snares and more. All digitally mastered to make practicing a pleasure
- - -
Enjoy this powerful, yet easy-to-use tool to get the best music experience!
No need to replace the app with a complicated drum machine, or even a drummer. Just add more beats with our Pro Library. Preview everything inside the app.
Drum Beats+ Pro
Drum Beats+ Pro Subscription allows you unlock all sounds and features. Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
- 1 year subscription with 7-day free trial
- 1 year subscription
- Lifetime subscription
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iTunes Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.
Terms of Service: http://www.ninebuzz.com/terms/
Thank you guitarists, bass players, drummers and musicians everywhere! We're always working to make Drum Beats+ better for you. This update contains bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great practice tool that also works as a backing track
I bought this app because a wanted something other than a metronome click to practice guitar with. The drum loops are great and have a really nice groove to them. The basic package is fine but the full subscription open up a diverse selection of rhythms, drum grooves and breaks. I never thought I’d find myself playing fingerpicking guitar to a rumba rhythm until now. Also I received great personal service from the CEO following a suggestion about the app.
4 stars easy - but in what way does it IAA with GB?
Great beats and I cannot even recall what I paid for this app, it was for just playing along to, so far so good. However, the app blurb on appstore does specifically claim to ‘use Inter App Audio to work with Garageband’ or similar...how exactly? The idea is to in some way integrate - there’s no ‘record/stop’ button appears, and once you have flicked out of GarageBand and gotten into Drum Beats, that’s it, that’s the limit of the interaction. A one-way exit, you jumped! No recording whatsoever, is possible using this app, into GB on iOS. By all means, lay out the instructions, but there seems no route to do this. Eventually, you want to put together a track, is all.
Developer Response ,
Hi Sleekitwan, thanks for your review! You can use Drum Beats+ as an instrument inside GarageBand (and other IAA host apps). Drum Beats+ is not a host app (yet) but we are continuing to learn what customers want and improving. Eventually we'd like Drum Beats+ to host recording and let users capture track ideas inside our app. But for now, an IAA connection to GB will get the job done. If you need further help, don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com. Thanks again for your business!
Drum Beats A+
After seeing Drum Beats+ in action on a You Tube guitar review I was convinced to buy it and it was well worth the small investment.
It's been helpful in shaping new songs and improving playing to beat.
Good variety of styles to choose from which can be favourited for quick recall.
BPMs are in 5 BPM increments - would be great to see customisable increments as an update, but doesn't take away from the usability of the app overall.
Nice count in feature, if required, and very intuitive to use. Recommended.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ninebuzz Software LLC
- 607.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Ninebuzz Software
- In-App Purchases
- Blues 2 £4.99
- Heavy Metal 1 £4.99
- Country 1 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.