** Convert your DVD collections for holidays! Enjoy on iPad, iPhone or Apple TV! **
Important NOTES: The appstore version cannot support protected/encrypted DVDs. If you want to rip encrypted DVD that protected by CSS, Region or some other DVD protection, please email "email@example.com" before your purchase.
Why Choose DVD Ripper-Aimersoft?
1) Rip DVD movies with high speed and quality, regions can also be detected.
2) Convert DVD to 200+ formats.
√ Rip DVD to Video Players
• 150+ presets for devices.
• Available to choose titles/chapters to rip and not go to extremes (main movie or all titles)
√ Convert DVD to Any Video Format
• Easily convert DVD to any prevailed video and audio formats.
• You can directly rip your DVD for editing with iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc.
• JUST one click to share on YouTube, Vimeo, Yahoo Videos, MTV, VEVO, Facebook and other sites.
√ Support output formats: WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, M4V, FLV, 3GP, MPG, ASF, VOB, TS, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV, MP3, WAV, AC3, AAC, MKA, OGG and more.
√ Supported output devices: iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPad3/4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, smart phones and tablets and more.
√ Fetch and Edit Metadata on Converted Movies
• Support retrieving and editing metadata such as artwork, actors, directors, episode, and name to converted online videos.
• The converted videos and metadata can be transferred and synchronized into iTunes library.
√ Personalize DVDs with A Built-in Video Editor
• Merge multiple DVDs into a single video
• Trim the part you want
• Crop and remove movie black bars
• Adjust video brightness
• Insert plug-in subtitles
• Apply special video effects
• Add text/image watermarks
√ It supports Mac OS X 10.6 or later!
Need help? Please contact us and we'll feedback to you ASAP.
If you love this app, do not hesitate to leave a review.
1.Support Mac OS X 10.12
2.Minor bugs fixes
IMPORTANT: Please contact us before purchase if you want to rip protected DVDs.
Ratings and Reviews
No iPhone 6 or 6+ support
I purchased this software fully expecting it to support iPhone 6 & 6+, but sadly it doesn’t. Hopefully support will be added soon. In the meantime i’m left with using the ‘Generic’ settings. These appear to work O.K. but it would still be nice to have full support for the latest phones. Other than that it’s good software, I didn’t have any problems ripping a few new DVD’s so I can watch them on my phone when i’m out and about.
The App Store Version is no good for burning your Hollywood Blockbuster collection
I recently purchased this app through the app store so that I knew I would be getting a genuine product since there can be so many untrustworthy sites out there. Due to this line of purchasing it does restrict the apps ability to burn many popular films often multimillion dollar blockbusters which are often encrypted (I found out the hard way buy purchasing after reading positive reviews and then realising pretty much all of my collection is encrypted, I should’ve guessed really). So I would be more interested in buying directly from the developer if I can overcome this restriction as I’m looking to digitalise my film library as many people are these days. Hopefully all works out well and I can get a refund and buy from the developer themselves. Hope this helps some more people out there!
Easy to use, reliable
Installed software easily and used it immediately, very easy to use. Would have liked a bit more information about which format of output is suitable for which purposes. For example, iMovie will only import certain formats, but you could say that iMovie should also be clearer about this. Good value for money.
- WonBo Technology Co., Ltd
- 35.5 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Aimersoft Studio. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.