A graphic novel styled interactive horror story. Full of jumps, mini games and a supernatural story experience released in each episode.
The Dystopia Chronicles is designed to tell a fantastical horror story in the form of graphic novels straight on your IPad and mixed with brainteaser mini games to give you an interactive experience throughout the story.
The Plot - a dark dimension called Dystopia is a place full of dark creatures and demons that are crossing over into our world. This episodes storyline is based around the main character Max Dresden, a detective that encounters the horrifying aftermaths of these creatures through his investigations. There is a vast intricate underlying storyline which you’ll get to unravel through each of the episodes…We can’t give it all away!
As well as your typical comic styled speech bubbles with still images, we’ve also injected it with animation in parts. So whether your into graph novels, creepypasta, a horror read generally or you like watching your horror movies and TV Series. The Dystopia Chronicles gives you a mixture of the two told in bitesize episodes.
- For best quality, only currently available on iPad
- Great graphics mix between still graphic novel images and animation
- Chilling sound effects to add to the experience and the jumps throughout (so best to have your sound on for the full effect)
- Mini game brainteasers that form part of the story for an interactive experience
- The menu section allows you to easily and quickly select scenes you may have missed or want to replay (or skip should you want to)
- An intricate and compelling horror story, where the plot will build with each issue
This is the first pilot episode of TDC and we are keen to hear your thoughts and hopefully your support for the release of further episodes. It would be great to hear from you, so please do leave a review and get in touch with us at:
Twitter - @DystopiaRIP
Facebook - @DystopiaRIP
Website - www.dystopia.rip
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, Jonathan Corner, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jonathan Corner
- 91.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © BirdsNestApps Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.