e-BRIDGE Print & Capture is an application that allows you to print and scan from TOSHIBA MFPs utilising your iOS device.
Integrated with e-BRIDGE Re-Rite OCR software, e-BRIDGE Print & Capture allows you to convert scanned images or photo documents into one of 22 editable file formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
- Print documents (JPEG/PDF) from cloud storage services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive) through TOSHIBA MFPs
- Print images stored in iOS Photos or captured by the device's camera
- Utilise advanced MFP print settings such as number of copies, duplex, colour mode (BW/Colour/Twin Colour), Print Mode (Normal/Private/Hold/Multi Station*), Paper Type, Paper Size, Staple, Omit Blank Pages and Toner Save
- Scan documents from TOSHIBA MFP and upload it to a cloud storage service or send it by Email
- Convert scanned images or photo documents to an editable format such as searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint by using e-BRIDGE Re-Rite OCR software or the OCR* function within the MFP
- TOSHIBA MFPs can be discovered on your network via scanning the QR code printed from e-BRIDGE Print & Capture, with the scanner on e-BRIDGE Print & Capture, or by searching through your history of the most recently used MFPs
- Authentication and department codes are recommended to maintain office security
* Optional Enabler required in MFP
- Supported e-STUDIO models should be used
- SNMP and Web Service settings on the MFP must be enabled
- Please contact your dealer or sales representative about configuring this application when using with user authentication or department codes
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese
Please refer to the following page for supported models.
Website for e-BRIDGE Print & Capture
Please refer to the following page for Website.
- Before using this App with a cloud storage service, install the cloud storage app on your device
- MFPs may not be discovered under the following conditions. If not discovered, you may manually enter the hostname or use the QR Code.
*IPv6 is used
*SSL is used in the Web Service Setting
*Other unknown reasons
- It is recommended to print the QR Code in Black and White for best scanning results
- If the scanned document is JPEG and has multiple pages, thumbnail view page will be uploaded
- If the size of a scanned document is very large, it may fail when sending by Email.
- Hold/Private prints are available with the e-STUDIO2550C series when an optional hard disk is installed
- User name cannot contain "@" mark
The company names and product names here are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- Support new models
- Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to use
Great app and great features. Very impressed!!
Clunky but works but on OneDrive for Business support
Wanted to use this app to print from an iPhone as my Toshiba MFP printer does not support AirPrint. Whilst it works it needs does not allow easy access to files stored on my phone.
Yes pictures and Dropbox work but in a business environment you need to add support for OneDrive for Business and not just OneDrive. (I know Microsoft make it confusing keeping the two products separate).
Please add this feature to allow printing of any document stored on iPhone Files as well as OneDrive for Business (not the same as OneDrive btw!)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 Toshiba Tec Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.