e-fix Mobility App.
THE SMART ASSISTANT ON THE GO
Check the remaining capacity of your e-fix battery pack – and see what distance you can
still cover? Simply launch the Mobility App on your smartphone and see all the information you need, at a glance. The Mobility App also comes with useful everyday tips for your e-fix.
The App at a glance:
- Remaining capacity and range display*
- Tour computer
- Route recording
- Quickstart guide
- Error information with suggested solutions
- Worldwide specialist dealer search
You can benefit from extra features for the e-fix Mobility App with the Mobility Plus Package.
Activate the Mobility Plus Package
- Speed: Speed increase from 6 km/h to 8 km/h**
- Remote functions: Remote control of the e-fix
- easyNavi: Navigation for wheelchair users with voice output and RealReach function. Display of the range directly on the map.***
You can find more information on the Mobility Plus Package at https://www.alber.de/produkte/zusatzantrieb/e-fix/e-fix-mobility-app/mobility-plus-paket/
*Requires a Bluetooth-enabled control unit (The Bluetooth symbol can be seen at the
top left of the e-fix display).
**Observe the laws and regulations applicable in the country of use. Where road traffic licensing regulations apply, the speed must not exceed 6 km/h. The 8 km/h assistance speed is only permitted in private areas.
***Depending on ground, user weight, temperature and topography. The range should be an exact estimate, but this may not be exact due to the influences mentioned.
Google Places API change to 3.0
- Ulrich Alber GmbH
- 129.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Alber GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.