Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game that enjoyed OVER 150 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for the App Store, bigger and better than ever before!
** Top 10 iPhone app in over 40 countries! **
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
"An insane amount of fun ... never fails to bring a smile to my face" - 148Apps
"The more you play the better death machine you can build, and it is incredibly satisfying" - App All Knight
"Has you mowing down zombies like weeds." - AppAdvice
"It's a runner, except with cars. Also, it has zombies in it. Oh, and it's actually pretty cool." - Touch Arcade
"You’d have to be a zombie yourself not to enjoy jumping a schoolbus across a canyon" - Slide To Play
"We're serious, go download it now, it's oodles of mindless fun." - Pocket-lint
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● GAME CENTER support
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in the brand new HALLOWEEN MODE
ALSO AVAILABLE IN HD
A stunning HD version is also available for the iPad, with Retina support for the new iPad. iPad users can search Earn to Die HD on the App Store for the HD version.
With over 150 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Updated with support for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Can you add kitt and karr from knight rider and the delorian from back to the future and if you can make a British route please that would be nice to add in and also the vehicles from mad max please can you do that😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
Weak playability, less a game than a film with a button
This game isn't really worth the time invested in it. Paid for it based on previous reviews but the truth is once you've started it, the game is simply a case of holding your right thumb down until the level is completed and then add a part to the vehicle. Repeat as necessary. This game isn't particularly a game, more like the bit in Scooby Doo when they run past that same door and same vase 60 times before actually finding where they need to be. Only this time you get to change the backdrop and repeat. Very anti-climactic, no replay-ability. Rather disappointed given the 4-5 star reviews it's been given. Don't waste money on this, 'plague' is likely to keep you entertained much longer.
Easiest Game On The App Store
Completed this game in under two hours, I don't it's worth buying. Your better off downloading the free version and enjoying that. I mean I bought this game and completed it and deleted it in a few hours. I think the person who created this game doesn't really have an imagination.
Not worth buying. Save your money and download the free version.
- Not Doppler Pty Limited
- 61.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2015 Toffee Games & Not Doppler Pty Limited
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.