A song prediction effect with a borrowed phone.
Here's what happens:
- You ask a friend to take out their phone, mute the volume and open YouTube.
- You then take your friend's phone and play a song, returning the phone to your friend with its screen facing downwards.
- Now you apparently mentally transmit the thought-of song to your friend.
- Your friend names the first song that comes to mind, turns the volume up on their phone and looks at the screen to hear and see that your prediction was correct - that exact song is playing on their phone!
The video (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Very easy to perform.
* No accomplice required.
* Any song can be named.
* No memory work.
* Works in multiple languages.
Rather than songs or music videos, you can use movie trailers or anything that you like!
* Works with multiple services - not just YouTube.
* Supports notifications for additional confirmation!
* Incredibly deceptive input methods.
Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
Dark mode for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I never review!
But I do for this. Have only discovered Marc very recently and his explanations are sincerely on a different level to other magic app developers. In the past few days I’ve bought 3 of his apps and the pro upgrade of Wikitest. As success as my business interest are, if Marc was on board they would be even more successful. I intend to nab him.
One of the best apps you will ever use if done correctly.
This is a brilliant app if you use it correctly.
There are tones of possibilities if you toggle your predictions. The standard performance given with this is good, a little complicated. Once simplified and changing the search text, it will look seamless. Buy it! I think it’s better or on par with WikiTest.
Like all of Marc’s releases this is incredible! Anything this guy creates and lets us have is almost invaluable.
Thank you so much for your hard work, your constant updates and help with anything I and others around the world seek at times with this and all the other applications you’ve released!
- Marc Kerstein
- 9.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Lavender Tech Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.