Try Air Law complete access for free
The EASA PPL(A) Exam Tutor helps you to practice the nine ground school exams needed to pass your private pilot's license. Extensive revision notes help you to revise weaker areas and prepare for the exams.
Air Law is included for free and the other eight subjects are available to purchase either individually or as a bundle.
Create an account within the app and you can access all the content on your tablet, phone or online at http://ppltutor.com.
PPL exam subjects available:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Human Performance
- Principles of Flight
Try Air Law for free!
Over 600 more questions and dozens of new revision pages added, plus a new in-app help center
Ratings and Reviews
Great for practise - but use multiple sources for revision
Took my Air Law exam today and passed (just). This app has been a great tool but do not rely on it solely for the new CAA online PPL Exams. The first question on the test was not one that I had seen in the Pooleys book OR this app. That answer required me to look at the Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) and the different components (runway map icons was the question I got stuck on and had never seen) so I’d suggest looking in a little bit more detail into the different publications you may use for flight information/planning.
Pg. 13 of the Pooleys book for an overview.
Hope that helps and good luck!
Very helpful app for revision and practice tests
On the whole an excellent app and I thoroughly recommend using as a revision and practice test tool. I've learnt a lot of information by getting answers wrong on the practice tests. I only rated 4 star because I think the app would benefit from some simple improvements with the interface
1. Long startup splash screen and return to main menu adds no value and just has people waiting longer than needed
2. Revision screen slides should show 1 of x so user has an idea of how far through the slide they are
3. Wrong answers after test, hugely useful tool, let down a little only because when you click back after learning about one question you get shunted to the top of the test score screen where you have to scroll down and work out which is the next question you got wrong
4. Regarding flags and signs, it would be nice to see a photo of one of these in use so we can visualise how they would be presented in real life
Very good app. Please fix some things though!!!
Really informative app, helped me a lot to pass. However, the title screen when clicking not the unfortunately is too long and doesn’t have any importance.. just wastes time.. also, when you do ‘Mark and Go’, If you click an incorrect answer you do not have enough time to read the answer in some cases, before it jumps into the next question. I wish there was another button to advance when we need to.
Apart from that, the app is 5+ stars worthy. Very very good app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Karl Bunyan
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Wedu Apps
- In-App Purchases
- All Exams and Revision Content £17.99
- All PPL Exams £12.99
- Operational Procedures £3.49
- Navigation and Radio Aids £3.49
- Meteorology £3.49
- Flight Performance and Planning £3.49
- Human Performance £3.49
- Aircraft General Knowledge £3.49
- Communications £3.49
- Principles of Flight £3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.