Welcome to Easy Bites - your child-feeding coach!
Easy Bites is all about supporting your child to build a lifelong healthy relationship with food and supporting you to feel great about feeding your family!
- Psychology-based child feeding how-tos
- Personalised child feeding course
- Your mealtime parenting profile
- Personalised insights for your situation
- WhatsApp community
- Searchable library of tips and recipes
- Adult- and kid-approved recipes
- Recipe adaptations for all ages
- Age-relevant nutrition guides
- Quick ideas to introduce new foods
- Easy videos for starting solids
- Demos on cutting foods
- Advice for one meal for the whole family
- Ideas for fun mealtimes
- Encouragement for parents
Easy Bites is a science-driven app created by a team of child feeding and nutrition specialists. Our team of pediatric dietitians, child feeding specialists, chefs, and psychologists created this app to support you and your family's nutritional needs and create a mealtime environment that fosters health, happiness, and connection for your whole family.
Easy Bites is grounded in the most up-to-date nutrition science, including Responsive Feeding, which is a child feeding approach widely recommended by key health organizations across the globe, including:
- The American Heart Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- World Health Organization Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Infant and Toddler Forum (UK)
For daily answers:
Whether you need answers to a burning question, meal ideas or simply feel like you are not alone, we got you! Search our recipes and library of child feeding how-tos or access our WhatsApp community. After all, it takes a village to raise a child and we are here to help you build one!
Learn how your child's appetite and nutritional needs change as they grow up, and how to prevent or manage picky eating and enjoy family mealtimes.
Receive daily tips, get inspired for your weekly meal planning, or take a short child-feeding lesson from our Happy Eater child-feeding course.
For first-time moms and dads:
Learn about feeding responsively from the start. The personalised step-by-step guide of the Happy Eater course teaches you what you can do to prevent picky eating from the start. By understanding your child's psychology and needs for each development stage, you can feel confident and learn to trust your child's eating. Your mealtime parenting profile will help you understand where you can relax more, take the pressure off, and learn to support your child in its development every step of the way.
The app's kid and family-friendly recipes give you ideas for dinners, snack time, or for your kid's lunch box and are designed for the whole family. All family recipes include tips on how to adapt it for all ages, and swaps to expose your fussy eater to new foods in a gentle, no pressure manner. Have a baby in the house? Find easy-to-follow videos on how to serve foods safely.
For parents moving to family meals from starting-solids:
Whether you are coming from baby-led weaning or serving purees, we're here to support you through the baby, toddler, and preschool years.
Easy Bites - parenting app and child feeding coach
Prevent picky eating - feel good about feeding your family
We are here for you! DM us on Instagram @easybites.app or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Terms: https://www.easybitesapp.com/terms-and-conditions
- Bug fixes and display improvements for iPads
- What's next in your course on the homepage
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easy Bites App Limited
- 136.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Easy Bites App Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £4.99
- Yearly £39.99
- Happy Eater Course £29.99
- Starting Solids Course £44.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.