Take some time to try EasyBooks first and see if you like it. Start with our get-started tutorial and create up to 60 transactions before you decide to subscribe to our app.
Keep track of your bank accounts, customers, suppliers, sales and purchase invoices, expenses, earnings and assets (including depreciation). You can also reconcile your bank and credit card account statements in the app.
• Multi-choice selector to establish a Chart of Accounts for your type of business
• Save time by using your Apple Contacts file to load customer and supplier information.
• Simple customization process makes all your invoices, estimates, receipts, credit notes, refunds and statements incorporate your businesses look and feel.
• Recurring transactions to match standing orders. Our app automatically creates these transactions when they are due, according to the schedule you set.
• Pre-filled forms
• Suggested common Income, expense, and asset account items for your type of business
Our low-cost subscriptions allow:
• As many businesses as you need
• Unlimited transactions
• No limits to the volume of customers, products, or services
• As many devices as you require, on iPhones, iPads, or MACs
• Powerful business analysis reports to help manage your small business
• Bronze package, everything you need to get started, multiple businesses.
• Silver package, Bronze plus customer invoicing, time tracking and up to 5GB of attachments
• Gold package, Silver plus foreign currencies & unlimited attachments
- Our double-entry accounting package maintains the accounts and creates financial reports including:
- Profit and loss (accrual or cash basis)
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- Trial balance
- VAT return (cash, standard or flat-rate)
- Customers' and suppliers' aged debt
- Monthly breakdown and budget analysis
All reports in can be created in print, HTML, CSV or ZIP formats.
- Create invoices and delivery notes in PDF format.
- Email them to your customer, print them or send them via other apps like Dropbox.
- Customise your invoices by adding a company logo, address, payment terms and so on.
- Create invoices in any most currencies. EasyBooks tracks any realised and unrealised gains due to exchange rates.
- Invoices can be tax-included or tax extra
- Create estimates and quotes that quickly transform into sales invoices later on.
- Upload your client details directly from your contact files to create your customer database.
Make tax time easy
- Add any number of sales and purchase VAT accounts, each with a specific rate.
- UK HMRC approves EasyBooks to provide electronic submission of VAT
- Returns under their Making Tax Digital (MTD) scheme.
One place for all your accounting details
- Attach images, PDFs and other files along with your invoices, estimates and statements.
- Use the built-in scanner to store receipts.
- You only need one EasyBooks account for multiple businesses.
- Share your financial details with your accountant or with other employees, such as salespersons.
- Use our time tracking tool to keep track of the time you've worked for your customers.
Create bank or credit card statements to reconcile your transactions in EasyBooks with statements sent from your bank or a credit card company. Or create customer statements to chase up clients who are late in paying their invoices.
Stock and inventory
EasyBooks allows you to enter and track stock within the big picture of your business’ accounting. You can add both products and services to business inventory.
All plans come with access to our online syncing service for continuous online backup and synchronisation across all your devices.
Full support website: http://support.easybooksapp.com/discussion/new
• We've added expandable cells functionality to Accounts and Statements screens
• New section in Settings page where you can switch between old/new version
• Prompt that will be shown once ('ok' just dismiss prompt, 'go to settings' closes current page and opens settings
• Fixed issue with font inconsistency in Settings, now all headers are the same
Ratings and Reviews
Great accounting software for a small business
I run this on my desktop, iPad and iPhone with everything synchronised and it works beautifully.
One of the things I like most is that the app sits on my device and not on a cloud. When the internet is down or otherwise unavailable I can still use it and print invoices and reports and when I have internet access, everything updates.
It’s simple to use with basic bookkeeping skills and provides all the information a small business or self employed person needs to run their accounts.
The only thing I would like if it were possible, is a few invoice templates to choose from or the ability to change fonts, size and colour but the layout provided is clean and tidy and perfectly adequate for most needs.
There have been comments about the method of charging by older customers. Don’t be put off by those. The product needed to develop and with HMRCs Making Tax Digital programme (MTD), it was essential the software and retail model changed to continue to meet new tax legislation.
If you are serious about your finances, you need an up to date app and only monthly or annual subscription models are able to achieve this.
Another advantage is that if you have more than one business, you can run them all from this one app and one price!
Feel cheated after almost 6years of feedback
Keep away, not worth dealing with these dishonest people. I have bought into this software about 6years ago when it was very basic and over the years it's has been developed well WITH lot of feedback and errors checking from their loyal paid users, now today they locked me out, I have to fork out either a subscription or use it as read only! This was not something I was made aware of during my onetime purchases.
I feel let down by the company and the developer. Yes they need to make money or find different ways, the ethical thing to do is give existing user their continued use of their purchase and yes charge new users the new subscription etc. I don't normally write bad reviews, but unfortunately, dishonesty is something should not be tolerated. There should be no place for retrospectively introducing new charges. The accounting package itself is good but do you want to commit to buying and start using it then find the goal post has been moved again and again and again!!? Don't wast your time buying into this and learning this unless you are willing to be messed around in future.(ps this trend toward online connectivity is ok but also what happens if software can't connect at end of day and you want input your data, software lock you out! Defeats the quick n easy objectives!!)
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you felt like you lost out after paying to use the software 6 years ago. We are honouring all past purchases, no matter how long ago. Your purchases work in the old version, which is also in the store, now called EBLite. See https://easybooksapp.com/download/lite for details about how to get hold of it.
Perfect for accounting, even on the move
Love this app as it is for the most part very intuitive . like that I can add entries either on any of my devices, iPhone, iPad or iMac and they all stay in synch. It means I can add an item in otherwise dead time, e.g. on a train having bought the ticket minutes before instead of saving the receipts and setting aside time to add them later.
Keep up the good work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marla International Limited
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Marla International LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Silver Plan - 1 Month £9.99
- Bronze Plan - 1 Month £8.99
- Gold Plan - 1 Month £12.99