Buy, sell and discover amazing deals now on the brands you love — wherever you are. Simply download the eBay app and sign in to get started.
New to eBay? Sign up now and discover the joys of buying and selling with eBay.
MAKE THE EBAY APP WORK FOR YOU:
• Receive sale alerts and discover online shopping deals.
• Track your online shopping orders in real-time.
• Quickly and safely speed through checkout.
• List items you want to sell in just a few minutes.
• Easily message buyers and sellers.
POWERED BY SMALL BUSINESSES
• Support our community of 300,000 sellers.
• Do you own a small business? Join eBay now for up-to-date guidance and powerful selling tools.
• eBay for Change: Buy an item from a small business with a social mission; they then reinvest their profits into the communities they support.
• Discover over 175 of the biggest brands here on the eBay Brand Outlet.
• Find clothing from brands like River Island, Joules, Superdry, Mountain Warehouse, Seasalt Cornwall and more with up to 70% off.
• Enjoy eBay’s top perks when you buy: Money Back Guarantee and free mainland UK delivery.
SHOP CERTIFIED REFURBISHED
• Shop smart and get up to 30% off like-new products from the brands you trust, backed with a 12-month warranty.
• Browse laptops, headphones, kitchen appliances and more, and get deals on top brands like Shark, GoPro, eve Sleep, and Panasonic.
• All items are inspected and approved by the manufacturer to operate like-new, plus all items include eBay’s Money Back Guarantee and hassle-free 30-day returns.
EBAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Get the item you ordered or your money back — it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original postage on eligible purchases.
YOUR EBAY. YOUR WAY.
Discover a range of useful features on eBay's app where you can find exactly what you want, at a price you'll love.
• Seamless payments: Buy with Apple Pay, PayPal, PayPal credit, credit card or debit card for a quick and easy checkout.
• Dark Mode: Enhance your experience with our award-winning Dark Mode feature. Simply go to My eBay > Settings > Appearance > Dark Mode to turn on or off.
• Barcode Scanner: Scan an item to instantly find what you're looking for.
• Image search: Snap a photo with your phone or upload an image - we'll find it for you!
• Authenticity Guarantee for sneakers: Independent authenticators review our sneakers, so you know you’re getting the real deal.
MAKE £££ FAST BY SELLING ON THE EBAY APP
List your items quickly with handy features to help you make money.
• Barcode Scanner: Simply scan the barcode of the item you want to sell, and instantly get the details (description, price, shipping) for your listing.
• Image Clean-up: Snap a picture (or use one you already have) and use the background-remover to make your listing stand out.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @AskeBay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
Update the app now to enjoy the below improvements:
- Fixed a bug that was making it difficult to share items
- Fixed an issue with entering a secure local pickup code
- Accessibility and other Improvements to leaving feedback for buyers and sellers
Ratings and Reviews
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
Poor security and constantly crashing
It used to be great and I do still use it, but it really is buyer beware these days. So much stuff is being listed as UK seller when they are in China or others Asian countries. It is just plain fraud and eBay couldn’t care less, no option to report the seller and if you do go out of your way to do so, the response from eBay is essentially “so what” which can be bore out by just how prevalent it now is. If the goods are faulty or damaged from one of these sellers of course they don’t want the goods back but they don’t want to refund either and will start by offering 10% of the value and take as long as they can to reply to anything. Just makes the whole experience a drudgery.
As far as the app itself, works fine on iPhone but just constantly crashes on iPad Pro, I have 70% of my memory available, always update the OS and my apps as soon as available, I’ve done full resets and started again, still it crashes, every 15 minutes eBay app shuts down and I have to start again, so if I’m half way through a search for items I have to relaunch the app and start the whole search again...... more tedious than typing this review!! eBay used to be great, sometimes it still is, but as I use the iPad Pro for 90% of shopping having an app that crashes for almost 2 years, yeah I shop elsewhere most of the time now. Shame really.
New Version of your App
I’m selling by using your app every day. Recently your app update turned all things worse. You change all around either up side down to complicate not only for yourself but mostly for sellers who listed their itmes. How can you decide to remove relist button? How can you prioritise “offers”? Those things are very important for sellers but sounds like you only think about youselfs this time. Do you know how long it takes through all listings and correct all your mess just to get it right? You don’t! All this has to bo done on desktop computer and be done one by one because your app it’s completly disaster! It’s freezing, slowing down and stpping then need to be done all over again.
You don’t even imangine how much frustration pull over when I see on my listings “Yay, you can now put your offer” or something like that. The truth is if you do not recognise it on the time then no profit done this way. You are completly start to put much control on my listings and the way it should be done. So what I could say? No more ebay! I know now if you do not change it I will remove all my 400 listings and move to different site cos this is not ebay anymore. Thanks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eBay Inc.
- 151.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2008 – 2021 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.