Buy and sell on the brands you love, wherever you are. Whether you’re looking to discover deals or make money selling, simply download the eBay app to get started.
New to eBay? Sign up now to discover the joys of buying and selling with eBay.
MAKE THE EBAY APP WORK FOR YOU:
• Discover online shopping deals and receive sale alerts.
• Track your online shopping orders in real-time.
• Quickly and safely speed through checkout.
• List items you want to sell in minutes.
• Discover over 200+ of the biggest brands here at the eBay Brand Outlet.
• Find clothing from brands like Joules, Superdry, Mountain Warehouse, River Island, Seasalt Cornwall and more with up to 70% off.
• Enjoy eBay’s top perks when you buy: Money Back Guarantee and free mainland UK delivery.
POWERED BY SMALL BUSINESSES
• Support our community of over 300,000+ sellers.
• Own a small business? Get up-to-date guidance and powerful selling tools from eBay.
• eBay for Change: Buy an item from a small business with a social mission — they’ll reinvest their profits into the communities they support.
REFURBISHED — THE NEW WAY TO SHOP
• Refurbished items are those that have been professionally restored by qualified sellers.
• Choose Certified Refurbished for items inspected and approved by the manufacturer to work like-new, with one-year seller guarantee, eBay Money Back Guarantee AND free UK delivery.
• Browse smartphones, consoles, headphones and more, and get deals on top brands like SIMBA, Dyson HP, Shark and GoPro.
• Uncover up to 30% off hidden gems when you shop discounted and overstock items.
• Discover coffee tables, beds, sofas and more to fit your personality and style.
• Brands include OKA furniture, Swoon, Brabantia and more.
EBAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Get the item you ordered or your money back — it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original postage on eligible purchases.
YOUR EBAY. YOUR WAY.
Discover a range of useful features on eBay's app to find exactly what you want, at a price you'll love.
• Seamless payments: Buy with Apple Pay, PayPal, PayPal credit, credit card or debit card for quick and easy checkout.
• Dark Mode: Enhance your experience with our award-winning Dark Mode feature. Simply go to My eBay > Settings > Appearance > Dark Mode to turn on or off.
• Barcode Scanner: Scan an item to instantly find what you're looking for.
• Authenticity Guarantee for sneakers over £100, and watches over £2,000
• Both are inspected by our Independent Authenticators to ensure they’re the real deal.
MAKE £££ FAST BY SELLING ON THE EBAY APP
List items in seconds with handy features to help you make money.
• Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of the item you want to sell, and instantly get the details (description, price, shipping) for your listing.
• Image Clean-up: Snap a picture (or use one you already have) and use the background-remover to make your listing pop.
So, whether you’re scoring a saving, or making some money for the new year — download now to enjoy the best buying and selling experience with the eBay app.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @AskeBay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
Hello eBay customers - please update your app now to make the most of your eBay experience, enjoy the latest features, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
Poor security and constantly crashing
It used to be great and I do still use it, but it really is buyer beware these days. So much stuff is being listed as UK seller when they are in China or others Asian countries. It is just plain fraud and eBay couldn’t care less, no option to report the seller and if you do go out of your way to do so, the response from eBay is essentially “so what” which can be bore out by just how prevalent it now is. If the goods are faulty or damaged from one of these sellers of course they don’t want the goods back but they don’t want to refund either and will start by offering 10% of the value and take as long as they can to reply to anything. Just makes the whole experience a drudgery.
As far as the app itself, works fine on iPhone but just constantly crashes on iPad Pro, I have 70% of my memory available, always update the OS and my apps as soon as available, I’ve done full resets and started again, still it crashes, every 15 minutes eBay app shuts down and I have to start again, so if I’m half way through a search for items I have to relaunch the app and start the whole search again...... more tedious than typing this review!! eBay used to be great, sometimes it still is, but as I use the iPad Pro for 90% of shopping having an app that crashes for almost 2 years, yeah I shop elsewhere most of the time now. Shame really.
EBay app uk
Well what can I say ebay is a fantastic selling and buying site and you can sometimes get a great bargain item for a fantastic price . It makes items you can’t afford to buy full price you can be lucky enough sometimes and buy one second hand at a low price . And I am going to be listing items for sale myself so I can get some money to put away as I am selling items I don’t use or need just now .i would recommend eBay to everyone it’s fantastic being disabled I am stuck in the house till I get my wheelchair in 12-18 weeks so this site is fantastic for me as I can’t leave the house just now I can get this stuff online and delivered to my door . And eBay is a lot better now you don’t have to deal with PayPal when getting paid for an item it’s so much easier now ebsy have taken over the selling part you have to sell 25 to 30 items in a 90 days they will hold the money for items sold till then but after the 90 days the money ain’t held and I think that is a lot better than the old way they had but the fees ebay take off the item you have sold can sometimes be to much that’s the only issue I have about ebay is they take to much off an item for fees when it’s sold but apart from that I am happy with eBay do have a go and see what you think but I hope what I have wrote helps you
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eBay Inc.
- 150.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2008 – 2022 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.