Do you know what impact you have personally on the environment?
Did you know that the carbon footprint of the average American is 10 times that of the average Indian?
While the CO2 emissions of the richest countries have the gravest effects on the environment, the poorest suffer the most.
Reducing your carbon footprint is an important ethical decision you should make, and Eco Buddy helps you towards this goal.
USE ECO BUDDY TO:
• Keep track of your daily meals and journeys.
• View your CO2 emissions from food and transport.
• Get daily reports about your carbon footprint, with personalized suggestions to live more sustainably.
• Share your daily reports with family and friends, and on social media.
• Compare your CO2 emissions between different days, and see historical trends and statistics.
• Learn about CO2 emissions and the impact of food and transportation on the environment.
• Receive daily reminders to enter your meals and journeys (opt-in).
• Offline mode: Eco Buddy works anytime, anywhere - even without Internet connection.
• Fully automated iCloud syncing: Your data is stored safely and synced across all your iOS devices - no sign up needed.
Eco Buddy helps you take control of your impact on the environment.
Are you going to live more sustainably?
Eco Buddy is now compatible with the new iPhone X screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept but crashes
I love the concept and the overall design of the app! Everything about it is perfect however for some reason it seems to randomly exit the app after completing one action on the add transport/ meal page. Might just be a bug or my phone though.
Sorry but I have only given this two stars and they are only because it actually works without crashing.
Much too basic. There is so little choice of items that I can’t believe that it is anything but wildly inaccurate. Far to few food items. Nothing to differentiate between locally grown or food items shipped halfway around the world. The journey section doesn’t have a choice of cars. Petrol, diesel, electric. Just car journey?
Nothing at all with regards to use of electrical appliances, heating to name but a couple of omissions. Seriously how can you possibly give this app 5 stars?
Download this app recently and I love it!! It gives you an idea of what affect you are having on the planet, and how to improve your carbon footprint!
The only improvement would be to add different types of food; sweet snacks, spreads(jam) etc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.