"What if we could start again?”
Find out for yourself in this, the official game of the series, Eden, where you must help your very own community grow on the same remote Scottish location.
You're responsible for prioritising everything they must do every day; will you have them constructing more camp buildings? Farming? Hunting? Foraging?
Remember to keep the campfire burning brightly to keep morale up - and to customise and decorate the camp to make it feel more homely.
· Build a shelter, then a storehouse, kitchen, workshop - and much more
· Decorate your camp – upgrade your buildings, add paths, statues, showers, and many more items
· Tend to the camp pigs, chickens and cows.
· Manage the community's limited supplies of water, crops, meat, fish, wood, stone etc.
· Farm, forage, hunt, fish, decorate & cook to keep the fire burning brightly and the camp happy
· Craft new tools and items to improve efficiency and let the camp become more and more successful
· Help the camp survive the harsh Scottish weather through the seasons
· Attract new members of the community to help it grow
· Share your progress with friends
Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money, and there is no restriction on the amount of purchases that can be made. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
** This game does not support iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4th Generation or earlier devices **
· Added boathouse and expeditions
· Added new fruit trees
· Added ability to name your camp and add a custom sign
· Tweaked the alert numbers on the build menu to be clearer
· Enabled option of doubling coins earned on level-up
· Tweaked the add settlers option on the shelter
· Updated the localisation
· General bugfixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but what's with the music?
I am really enjoying this game. Yeah some of the tasks take a while to complete, but there's almost always something to busy yourself with whilst waiting for a longer task.
I do have ONE complaint that no one else has touched on. Why does the app have to quieten down your music? I spend a lot of time on the train listening to my headphones and no, I do not need to listen to the game- in fact I have all the sounds turned off. Even more annoying is that this is the kind of game you are constantly closing and opening (not gonna stare at it for 5 minutes whilst I wait for tasks) so I am constantly turning the volume up and down so I can hear my music, sometimes multiple times in a minute.
This is the one thing that has very nearly driven me to delete the game as it is SO annoying.
Fix that and I'll be a happy bunny :)
Very Fulfilling & Highly Addictive
Awesome Game! Fair play for creating such an addictive little game Guys & Gals. I would have to agree with the other chap about the Music Volume thing, it’s pretty annoying! Why does it HAVE to lower the volume of your own Music when you go in to the Game, even if you have the Sound Effects & In-Game Music turned OFF? Hey Ho, it’s still a crackin’ game! 😍
One other thing that may prove popular/useful: When you go in to the ‘Speed-up Menu’ on the left-hand side, it would really help if it displayed the number of ‘Edenites’ that were currently allocated to each task in the List. That way it could help prioritize the spending of NuBucks to speed-up specific tasks. Just a thought 🙂
Love the concept
I love the concept of the game, all the exploring and tasks that are completed quicker if you work as a team.
However, the steps taken to complete tasks are impossible to do and keep up with without spending money... as in £ not the money within the game. Plus tasks take incredibly long like the boating; you have your entire population out at sea for over 2 days!
But the concept is brilliant!
I've been playing for a while now and there are no more tasks to complete, no more buildings to build or upgrade. Please do add more things to do!! PLEASE ADD MORE!
More tasks, different adventures, exploring, more people, just expand it all as the games so good
- Channel 4
- 155.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Channel 4 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Premium Eden-Coins £1.99
- Pocketful of Premium Eden-Coins £3.99
- Hatful of Premium Eden-Coins £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.