Edudadoo is a hand-drawn world of the Edzees, friendly and colorful-eared creatures who have tons of educational games, pictures, and sounds for your kids to learn and train their skills. Whether it’s coloring their favorite toys, blowing virtual bubbles, discovering new sounds, or training their memory, we’ve designed this world for your kids to play with technology meaningfully.
Make our Edzee games even more special with family photos or recorded sounds of your own! And when it’s time to put down the screen, read your kids our free Edzee Tales or bring an Edzee to life through simple cut and color DIY crafts.
“Edudadoo is clearly the work of a developer who has thought deeply about the type of app that young children will learn from and enjoy. It doesn't slavishly follow other apps' design choices in either the style of its games or the look and feel of the app and yet it is at least equal to the best of the competing apps. Edudadoo is a lovely app that thoroughly deserves the five stars awarded to it in this app review.” – EducationalAppStore.com
“Our speech therapist recommended Edudadoo for my daughter!” – Michaela, mom
“A really thought-out idea, filled with beautiful drawings and a creative environment. The games really captivated my son and we will keep using it to develop his communication skills.” – Lucie, a mom of 3 kids with autism
== Why Edudadoo? ==
- Personalize the games with your pictures of pets or kids’ favorite toys.
- 100+ hand-drawn pictures and sounds are ready for you to use!
- Use parental lock and controls for exiting specific games.
- Monitor your kids’ screen time and get tips for real-world activities.
- Available in English and Czech – or your own recorded language!
- No ads to pause your kids’ experience.
== Skill-building games for your kids ==
- Beetletalk - Watch and listen to find which Beetle is making the sound! Expand vocabulary and associations between pictures and sounds.
- Bubbletime - Blow on your device’s microphone and bubbles will appear on the screen. Train breathing and mouth exercises similar to speech therapy. Then pop the bubbles to fine-tune your kids’ motor skills!
- Buzzcatch - How many painted mosquitoes will your kids catch?
- Color - Practice hand and eye coordination with vibrant coloring activities.
- Pairfinder - Challenge your kids’ memory and listening skills by seeing if they can find the matching pairs of talking pictures!
- Singers - Each Edzee speaks in a different pitch. Your kids will love trying to remember and copy their different sounds!
- Soundmatch - Listen to a series of sounds and sort pictures according to what you hear!
- Touchcards - Browse different pictures and hear their different sounds.
== Included Edzee album pack==
- A speaking family cartoon!
- Color learning album with the Edzees.
- Cartoons of plants and mushrooms.
- Animal cartoons and their names.
- Photos of animals and their real sounds.
- Practice counting to 5 with pictures.
- Recognizing digits.
- The alphabet book.
Our main goal is to help your kids play with technology meaningfully, build their skills, and apply their imagination in the real world with you. Don’t forget to download free cutouts and read the Edzee Tales directly on our website at https://www.edudadoo.com!
Explore most of our app FREE without ads. To unlock the full version, a one-time purchase is needed.
Ready to meet the Edzees?
- Vastly improved Color activity. Easily select an image from an album, take pictures directly in the activity, save your creations, use new tools, more colors, a special rainbow color, and better image quality.
- New original images.
- Bug fixes and small improvements.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adam Vlcek
- 157.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0 to 5
- © 2019 Adam Vlcek
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Complete £4.49
- Complete £6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.