The EE TV app gives you full control of EE TV. Watch and record television on a tablet or phone wherever you are around your home. Plan your viewing and watch live or recorded programmes – even if other people are watching other things. And, if you’re in the same room as your TV, you can Flick whatever you’re watching on the small screen to the television screen with a simple sweep of your fingers.
Important bug fixes and updates. Please ensure you download the latest version of the app as soon as possible to ensure no loss of connectivity
Ratings and Reviews
Could do better!!!
So many annoying things about this app. When it works, its great, however its full of bugs......
1. Often the app says im not connected to home broadband - im using it to surf and am 6 feet from the wifi box at the time.
2. If i pause the program it all freezes and i have to come out of the app, go back in and find my place in the program again.
3. Often tells me i have no recordings.
4. Getting the tv listings up can take a minute or longer, some channels just dont want to populate themselves with the info.
5. In frustration last night i reinstalled the app and went to set it up again, and now every time i pit my pin into it, it just bombs out to my home screen.
No real help from customer services, they are scratching their heads!
When I first switched to EE TV this app worked great. Now it is utterly useless! 9 times out of 10 I get nothing but audio when trying to watch either live TV or recordings. When I do occasionally get a picture it lags and freezes! The app has not been updated for over a year and there are so many problems with it! I feel like I am paying EE for a service it has abandoned - they still advertise 'multi screen' functionality via a smart phone or tablet but in reality it doesn't work the way it is supposed to. I will be complaining to EE and request a form of compensation as I am currently paying for a service that does not work properly.
I just don’t get it....
EE were pretty poor from the outset. Slow to setup. Overcharged. Poor connection. We were offered a tv box by way of compensation. It took agencies to get it working then we discover the app is completely useless!!! You’d think with so many negative comments, EE would be keen to get on it. But here we are two years since the last updates and I’m still stuck here with awful WiFi, service and an app that will seemingly never work! It’s like EE either don’t know about these issues or they stop caring once they’ve got your money. I wonder which!?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.