Manage your career with the world’s leading financial services career website, eFinancialCareers. Whether you are actively looking for a job or managing your career, our app has everything you need: access to thousands of top employers, over 10,000 jobs across the globe, industry news, and career advice.
- Search for jobs without an account – then register to save or apply
- Create your profile entirely from within the app
- One-click apply option for select jobs
- Filters help you find just what you're looking for
- Profile synching across devices
- Create a profile: Create a new profile or sign in with your existing account so recruiters can easily find you.
- Add CV and cover letters: Upload different CV and cover letter options from a cloud service of choice such as iCloud or DropBox and access them anytime.
- Search for jobs: Refine your search based on filters such as location, job title, or skills to find your perfect match.
- Save jobs & create alerts: With a profile, you can save jobs to review them later or set up of job alerts and have new opportunities sent directly to you.
- Read news and career advice: Keep up to date with all the latest financial services news and how it impacts your career.
We made improvements to viewing job details, making it easier for you to see what's important, and making saving or applying to jobs easier.
As always, we are fixing bugs and improving performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One more development and you could be great
The only complaint I had with this app was that I could not delete my previously uploaded CVs via the app and whenever I applied for a role, the settings defaulted to a prior CV that I have to keep going in and changing it to a latter one.
Other than that, the app is great.
I know this is a great App. However, every time I submit an application, an error message displays “please select a location” well I know have done this so why?
No option to unsubscribe from unwanted newsletters
Everytime you run a job search you end up being automatically signed up for daily newsletters. If you try to unsubscribe, the link takes you to the app where there is no Unsubscribe option. So you run in circles until you give up, and unwanted newsletters keep coming every morning...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.