Books, speech development, comprehension activities, lesson support and more: eKidz.eu is an ad-free, safe way for children aged 5+ to learn English, Spanish and German. Our illustrated books are spread across graduated levels with progressive reading comprehension levels to ensure language development at a comfortable, individualised pace.
Carefully created by an acclaimed team of renowned children's authors and top-notch speech therapists, eKidz.eu helps young readers learn languages proficiently with books, companion reading exercises, narration in karaoke-style, storytelling activities and more. Beginner readers engage in a playful way to develop their foundational literacy skills in four key areas of language proficiency: reading fluency, reading comprehension, pronunciation and intonation. Instant feedback on completed reading levels and exercises ensure young readers learn English, Spanish and German quickly and correctly.
eKidz.eu is highly adaptable to the individual learning needs and pace of each young language learner thanks to individualised features and settings:
* Diverse topics, illustration styles and voices
* Texts adjusted to tiered levels of reading ability
* Gradated speed of audio narration -slower at beginner levels and gradually increases with higher levels of language proficiency
* Choice of colour for text background and word highlighting
* Narrated words are highlighted in karaoke-style and directional finger tracking can be applied while reading.
The eKidz.eu language programme is designed to be clear and easy to use for both parents and teachers. Individual child profiles can be created for children to learn independently at their own pace. Automatic monitoring and regular progress reports keep you in control and let you relax, confident that your child is spending quality, educational time on their iPad.
* Exclusive content written by acclaimed children’s authors
* Dozens of structured texts on 12 reading levels
* Age appropriate language development linked to the National Curriculum
* Gradated speed of audio narration
* Karaoke-style word highlighting during narration
* Record stories and demonstrate your creativity
* Offline mode to learn on the go
* Instant language progress reporting
* Ad-free and safe for children
* Designed specifically for early readers
eKidz.eu offers instruction in 5 languages: Ukrainian, German, English, Spanish and Russian.
The "English, German and Spanish practice for up to two children” subscriptions once purchased will unlock all features and content of the respective language programme:
• 3, 6 or 12 months subscriptions are available for use at home
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon purchase confirmation
• Subscriptions to the language programme are automatically renewed unless auto-renew (in the user’s account settings) is turned off after purchase and at least 24 hours before the end date of the current subscription
• The user account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the subscription end date of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• If a subscription is bought before the end of any free eKidz.eu trial, the remaining portion of the trial is forfeited.
PERFECT FOR CLASSROOM USE
eKidz.eu is a creative and cross-curricular programme that enables educators to apply various reading strategies in the classroom. It can be used by learners of different ages, levels and learning targets, regardless of the language being a first or foreign one.
Read our regular publications and news on www.ekidz.eu/blog
T&Cs of Service: https://ekidz.eu/en/de/Terms
* Pupils simply register with the QR codes in app.
* The log out button is more clearly displayed in the student profile.
* The audio completion bug has been fixed, and learners are immediately returned to the front page.
* Ukrainian students receive passwords in English
Ratings and Reviews
A fantastic app for teaching your kids to read in German
I have been using this app with my two boys and they love the illustrations and the narration. It seems that the methodology work well with them as their reading improved a lot. A fantastic app, that I would recommend everyone...
Our kids are bilingual, and are fluent in both English and German. I am always on a look out for an app or program that would give them a bit more language input that they are lacking in particularly in reading or writing. This app is exactly right for us.
Support your child in German at home.
I would recommend the app for parents, who don’t speak German and would like to give their children a bit more support at home with the language. This app is a great way to gain more confidence and practice!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eKidz.eu GmbH
- 82.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6 to 8
- © 2022 eKidz.eu GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- German for 2 children, 3 month £25.99
- Spanish: 2 children, 3 months £26.49
- Spanish: 2 children, 6 months £47.99
- Spanish for 2 children, 1 year £80.99
- English: 2 users,3 months £26.49
- English for 2 children, 6 mo £47.99
- English for 2 children, 1 year £81.99
- German for 2 children, 1 year £79.99
- German for 2 children, 6 month £45.99